Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What ever happened to!?
I was looking back at some of the top ten posters! What ever happened to...

4 Twazzle 2,724

6 wouldlikemuscle 2,454 7 spotysocks 1,895 8 sox-and-the-city 1,624 9 Dan1089 1,550 10 Smurlos 1,356
Haven't heard from you guys for ages! Oh yeah and Udabar! (Jonathan) Come back! lol
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Perhaps they were swallowed and absorbed into the essence of GaySpeak itself?

Well, you can't expect people to contribute when they've been banned! One person in your list behaved very badly and abused this forum causing grief to other members. I'd be keener to know about the welfare of those members this particular sick young man upset.

oooooh who got banned :O

Process of elimination, Rikki ... Rolleyes

Coincidentally, just this morning PA and I were wondering what our dear friend, soxy, was up to (and it wasn't him) now we think he's made his way back to the UK from his European adventures. We were talking about Carol Ann Duffy's work and we know how much he despises her poetry Wink

I also miss the incredibly helpful CardShark (who was always available for advising on any computery problems) ... and XRIMO.

Yeah but I zoomed through their profiles (probably too quickly) and could not see where it said they were banned.

marshlander Wrote:I also miss the incredibly helpful CardShark (who was always available for advising on any computery problems) ... and XRIMO.

Agreed, I miss him too.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Maybe we could all work together to make an e-mail to send to each of them as a kind of "We miss you" Thang.:biggrin:

......or not, just an idea.:redface:

Yep, i miss all our regulars who just.....disapear............
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

rsconceptions Wrote:Yeah but I zoomed through their profiles (probably too quickly) and could not see where it said they were banned.

OMG you are right! I shall write to Andy.

it is a nice supprise when soxandscity and smulos and that come.i like it