Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What ever happened to Jennifer Grey?
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=...K_1gfEEqHw

Do you think you would of got that role in dirty dancing without that nose, it was a fine nose, such a shame because i couldve seen her do lots more big roles.

I can only imagine what it would be like to be one of these stars who gets a "where are they now?" article written about them, especially when that star is still working in their respected industry.

That nose made her stand out as a person and as an actress. Once the nose was gone, she was no longer very noticeable. Sometimes, its best not to mess with the features one is born with.

A couple things....

I think of her as Joel Grey's daughter...I loved Joel Grey in Cabaret...I don't really remember anything about Jennifer except that she was the girl who danced with Patrick and the daughter of Joel

DWTS....er....uh.....not a fan of the show...I will leave it at that. I watched a few times when Apolo Ohno and Kristi Yamaguchi were on...it is cool to see some of the athletes dance.....

The nose thing...it worked out real good for Barbra Streisand...

she was on a short lived TV show where she played herself. The running joke on the show was no one would recognize her, and she's just say "Nose job!"
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

After seeing her in Dirty Dancing I thought she was really destined for greatness, oh well some things are just not meant to be.

Wolfpack Wrote:After seeing her in Dirty Dancing I thought she was really destined for greatness, oh well some things are just not meant to be.

Yes, and this is very common. It happens to a lot of other promising stars.

Ale544 Wrote:Yes, and this is very common. It happens to a lot of other promising stars.

True , so many stars come and go so quickly now days.