Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cast your mind back to 1992
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Wow, you've really got in for me at the moment.. Was you horny last night and really wanted me huh? Wink

You noes it Sad
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

CHRIST! R we going down this road again!! yes..we all know the 1 in 3 Men & a Baby(where there's a shot of some boy near a window) & don't get me started on Most Haunted...a programme that's been running for years & not 1'ce have they caught a ghost on camera.

Stuart Wrote:& don't get me started on Most Haunted...a programme that's been running for years & not 1'ce have they caught a ghost on camera.

No but the site of Yvette is scary enough :O
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I skype on vid with a friend and he has seen a figure (ghost?) pass twice now...

CardShark Wrote:Hmm... I was 3, I strugle to remember what I had for my lunch today so I doubt I would remember it Roflmao.
Lol..I wasn't born yet! Grlaugh

HA HA HA HA i liked the Yvette thing. OH! what about GHOST HUNTERS? i think the same applies 4 that as well.