Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What film makes you cry
Ghost and My Girl both get me every time. Ghost was on tv last night and even though I have seen it lots of times, I still sat and sobbed

I guess I don't watch a lot of sad movies. The only one I can think of at the moment is (don't be surprised if you have never heard of this or think that I'm a total nerd) Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conquerer of Shambala (but you have to watch the TV series to really get the full effect).

Two of my favourite tear jerkers are the San movies : Sarafina! and Yesterday.
Yesterday is about a rural woman who finds out that she has HIV and then has to battle the social,financial and psychological scourges of this horrible disease.
Sarafina! on the other side is a musical about the black students’ Soweto uprising in 1976 against the apartheid goverment.Vey moving stuff.

My fave scene from Sarafina :

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I will most likely cry to every film! whether is drama or romance i ll cry like a baby :redface:

A film that takes you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions is Latter Days.

Not the sort of film that I would normally cry at. but would recommend it

The Children Of Huang Shi

It builds you up then kicks you in the balls!!!

I don't typically cry at movies - if I think I'm going to, I don't watch :tongue:, but Step-mom with Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon is a bitch - there isn't one second of that movie that doesn't make the tears fall! Cry

I dont cry tho Watership Downs a pretty sad lil film! Xyxthumbs

Hi All,
Ghost gets me upset all the time Its a good film but the ending i end up balling my eyes out like a big girl

kindest regards

zeon x

I watched the bucket list last night, couldn't stop crying!