Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What film makes you cry
Hi All,
Whats the bucket list about??? I know i watched a preogram one night with my mother and this film ended up where the mother was being taken to hospital to die and had to say goodbye to her kids and it ended with the foster parent saying "wave goodbye to mummy" I sobbed my heart out hehe.. I personally dont get embarrissed at showing emotion on crying as people take the mick out of me but true men do cry Confusedmile:

Kindest regards

zeon x

The Bucket List (2007)

Its a nice film about 2 guys who have cancer, share a room together and one is the owner of the hospital rich so they venture on this attempt to complete their bucket list (things to do before they kick the bucket)

Um ok rugrats the movie makes me cry (when spike falls and they think hes dead Sad )

Ghost i think its called made me cry...

Titanic made me cry...

I think its armageddon (spelling) that made me cry

Ummm I know its not a film but hollyoaks makes me cry lots with the sad storylines Sad

Umm friends made me cry (not a film either but yeh ;D)

Ummm scooby doo the movie made me cry (where they split up Sad)

Ummm miss congeniality made me cry

SPIDER MAN 1 2 AND 3 MADE ME CRY

Superman made me cry

Herbie nearly made me cry

Umm Premonition made me cry

Believe me theres alot more. Im very emotional Sad
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I find 'The Green Mile' very moving.

Anyone watch Snow Cake last night? That got me balling!

CardShark Wrote:Anyone watch Snow Cake last night? That got me balling!

I watched over the top of a book but caught the end and it was good! Weaver was awesome as an autistic! Xyxthumbs

I find ghost is also emotional

strange thing is...not so much a film as TV when something SAD is on the telly i tend to tear up (NOT FULLY CRY) but just tear up.

i've never cried at any film but i watched Prayers for bobby with a mate after we had few drinks, he was asking some dumb questions bout been gay so i said watch this movie n it will give u a better idea why i dont always tell everyone i meet i'm gay - half way through, i looked round and he's got tears streamin down his face so that made me fill up a little bit

have to agree with twazzel on this one;

i also cried at the rugrats film
who doesnt cry at titanic
and oh my god if you get the chance go and see the boy in the striped pyjamas it is such a good but sad film, i cired