Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When a friend likes you more than you do
Well I don't know exactly what you look like but you look pretty cute in your profile picture... Anyway, yeah I'd say she probably does have the hots for you and she probably does think you're hot. If what you're saying is all true.

One question I have is how gay are you? See I don't believe sexuality is black and white, we all fall somewhere around gay...or somewhere on the rainbow sort to speak.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I am exclusively attracted to men. Maybe once in 10 years, I would see a girl in real life or on TV that might make me think "uhm, she would be my type if I was straight".

I gotcha... Well just curious, well just be up front with her. I mean if you have been friends with her for years still sounds like she wants friendship...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Yeah, I'm sure she wants just friendship. Maybe deep inside she might want something more, but she knows well that she wouldn't have the slightest chance.

It's just that she apparently considers me to be a lot closer than I consider her.

Or with another friend of mine, I considered him my best friend, while he didn't, and he suddenly stopped talking back in 2007... but we are in touch again, but it's funny (or sad) how friendships can be that uneven.

yeah girls are like really sweet but as gay men we really looking for something tough and girls just cant provide what we want and need no matter how much they try..

maybe [MENTION=23142]Aquarius[/MENTION] she likes to be friends, 'coz you're cute.

I really don't think friendships, or ANY human relationships, are ever completely 50/50. I just don't think it works that way. Someone always likes the other better, or dislikes the other more. There's an ebb and flow to emotions that shift and change as well, meaning you might like someone better one day... and far less on another.