Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What first attracted you to the male physique?
I think eyes
Catsmileydwi'n jyst fachgen o cymru efo materion meddyliol yn byd meddyliolCatsmiley

Emiliano Wrote:Unapologetically attracted to toned, athletic men. I grew up at the beach, played sports all through school, ive always been attracted to fit bodies and athleticism and physical strength in men.

I'm in the same boat.

supasyd Wrote:I think eyes

Yes... eyes are a big thing that and a nice smile. The way a guy carries himself too...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I honestly cannot say - been so young im sure there must just be a gene in my body that said that shape without the breasts is hot Smile

matty7 Wrote:I honestly cannot say - been so young im sure there must just be a gene in my body that said that shape without the breasts is hot.

Exactly. I was 4-5 years old when I first felt attraction for men (at least from what I remember, could have been before). I can't remember what or if there was some first thing.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I wasn't attracted to Men or Women until I was like 15 and only realized I liked guys around 14, sexually speaking, even tho I didn't really get sexual urges until I was like 16, and all because he was really nice to me after Gym Class.

When I look at a guy or think about a guy, I like someone like myself who embodies a lot of feminine traits, but just as equally I like when he has more masculine traits than I do.

And one of those physical traits would have to be big hands.

I have little feet and hands for 6", however, the feel of another Man's hands, especially when they're bigger than yours, is a thrilling feeling.

There's lots of other things; but I'm not the traditional gay guy, I like more feminine features in guys, but not more so than me, as vain as that may sound.

A cute face and shirtless.

just the manly behaviour and the whole body...

I don't have a 'type', I just go for personality.
If a guy can make me laugh, keep me interested in him, aand want to spend time talking to him, I'm putty in his hands!

As for the original question, I've found guys attractive for as long as I remember.

Eyes I think, not about color but expression. cute smile and... yeah big butts haha