Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What first attracted you to the male physique?
i havent ever been attracted to women.

For me, I think it has to do with the masculinity of the male body. Thinks like hair on legs and chest and especially treasure trails, but also the broadness of shoulders and the shape and strength of hands. The roundness of a guy's ass and the bulge in the front when he is dressed or in underwear make it sort of mysterious because you see his junk without actually seeing it. Does that make sense?
A smile is always very attractive and gentle, laughing eyes.

Oh hell, what's not attractive about a guy's bod?

I like to think I am not so shallow, however, that the body is most important in a guy, especially when it comes to a relationship.

young Walmart employee who was standing on a ladder putting merchandise on the top shelf of an isle.
His legs, were damn hot Tongue *that was such a strange day*

It's a gestalt thing, but hands, feet, facial features and chest figure in there.

I have a thing for a guy that is dressed in nothing but a pair of jeans. No shirt, barefooted, no underwear and very clean. He has a good physigue and could be smooth or moderately hairy. A ginger would be nice but so would any other hair color if it was right fo his skin tone. Skn tone could be all over the map!
I bid NO Trump!

TB 100% honest, it's not really physique that I am attracted to in that way. It has to do with having an accepting personality. Sorry if that makes me feminine, but that's the truth...

LJay Wrote:It's a gestalt thing, but hands, feet, facial features and chest figure in there.

I have a thing for a guy that is dressed in nothing but a pair of jeans. No shirt, barefooted, no underwear and very clean. He has a good physigue and could be smooth or moderately hairy. A ginger would be nice but so would any other hair color if it was right fo his skin tone. Skn tone could be all over the map!

heeehhh ... psychology , : p

I don't know, the butts maybe?

I was in 8th grade, in the locker room getting changed for gym class... there was this cute guy and watched him changing, had these boxer briefs on had such a nice ass lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I like a good ass too especially in a pair of nice fitting jeans.