Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What hand do you lead with?
I'm a lefty, just holding a pen in my right hand feels uncomfortable. But when using a mouse I can also use my right as well as my left.

right handed here odi xzxx

I'm right handed, XD my left hand would work well but only if everything were flipped. When I was little I would write with both hands, at the same time from the centre of a page and my left hand would write backwards. :3

I tend to be stronger in my left hand (probably arm, rather) though

I'm right handed, and my left hand is only really useful for supporting tasks, I can't write with it, I can't eat with it, I can jerk off with it, but that is a task I have worked on. I can't throw with it well, I can throw a grenade with it but not very far.

Left handedness, my baby brother is left handed, and my mom didn't want him to be, so she would take the spoon out of his left hand when he was a baby and put it in his right, but he would just put it back in his left.

She's accepted it now but he's also 19 now too.

Richard

I am right handed unless i am holding my love" Mr. Pancake" then i use both lol

and now of course someone (me) has to ask who Mr Pancake is? ;-)
Richard

look up his profile we met right here on this site

I'm technically a lefty, though I write with my left hand but do almost everything else with my right (instruments, throwing a ball, etc...)
When it comes to me writing with my right hand it's a disaster haha!

im left hand. im glad cause you know...when you give me your hand you think...oh ok, he use the other hand to jerk off. Big Grin