Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened?! :(
We have been dating for a month. We actually spent the night and had sex for the first time. He wants to take things slow, and enjoy the ride and not rush things. Idk if this slow, but for me I'm use to having sex right away.

Having sex also scares me if him leaving me. However, why would he take a month to do so. That kind of reassures me, what do you y'all think?

I knew he really wanted to have sex and so did I! He told me that he wanted me over to touch me, but to also see me because he said he loved having me around or that I'm fun to hangout with or something. But I felt so much closer to him after this. He even drove me to work when I ask if he would want to Smile

I really wanted to touch him too and I knew this was going to happen. I could feel the sexual sura around us.

Since we had sex he still talks to me but not as much. Though we did spend 2days together in a row. I don't expect like a full on convo bc I did just see him. And he told me that his bestow is in the hospotial, and as you know he is in retail and also a manager. Could this be why we haven't really spoken much? Is there still a possibilty of a relationship?

well now i think you are blowin this out of proportion. shit happens and people get busy and now that you guys had sex your just worried tat hes gonna leave you. just let things follow its course and youll see that you were overreacting.

Alwaysconfused Wrote:We have been dating for a month. We actually spent the night and had sex for the first time. He wants to take things slow, and enjoy the ride and not rush things. Idk if this slow, but for me I'm use to having sex right away.

Having sex also scares me if him leaving me. However, why would he take a month to do so. That kind of reassures me, what do you y'all think?

I knew he really wanted to have sex and so did I! He told me that he wanted me over to touch me, but to also see me because he said he loved having me around or that I'm fun to hangout with or something. But I felt so much closer to him after this. He even drove me to work when I ask if he would want to Smile

I really wanted to touch him too and I knew this was going to happen. I could feel the sexual sura around us.

Since we had sex he still talks to me but not as much. Though we did spend 2days together in a row. I don't expect like a full on convo bc I did just see him. And he told me that his bestow is in the hospotial, and as you know he is in retail and also a manager. Could this be why we haven't really spoken much? Is there still a possibilty of a relationship?

Hey.

Smile

Honestly, your questions are almost impossible to answer. They sorta remind me of the type of questions you might ask a fortune teller.

From here, it all looks very promising. Just go one step at a time and enjoy each others company, ok?

Best of luck.
Cool