Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if the whole world was gay?
If the whole world was Gay...How sexy would that be?... Can the human race survive?... Gay doctors, gay presidents, lesbian nurses.. I guess than we would not need to label everything Gay... like gay bars, gay schools, gay church, cause everything and everyone is gay by default... How would you like to live in a pure GAY world? How would it be? Better or worse?

If everyone is gay, do they reproduce?? if not, it would be the end of the world Sagrin. maybe they use "bottle baby" or Cloning :biggrin:.

It would be Gay Pride every day! Carson Kressley would be the president of US and would have a minister for cooking/eating , grooming , decorating ect

Hmmm.........Would have the str8 pride and straight rights , straight hiding and coming out of the closet and every time would be a shocker. Sex change clinics for 'i am a straight man/woman in a straight man/woman's body- i cant live my sexuality' cases and penile implants :tongue:

For an idea of what it would be like, try renting the movie "Almost Normal":
A gay man approaching a mid-life crisis is tired of being different because he is gay. He wants to be normal. Suddenly he is yanked back in time to when he was in high school. But this time, the world is gay and to be straight is considered deviant behavior. Then something else happens. He meets a girl. And suddenly normal becomes ...well almost normal.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0466669/:smile:

Of course the world would survive, evereyonr would just be a test tube baby.

well us queerdos would have to donate alot of sperm to our lesbean friends!:tongue:

If the world is the homo's world.Then gays and lesbians would be treated as straight,while straight persons would be treated as different.

Lol it'd be mint for a while but am not sure wot affect it would have...maybe i shud do a study lol

If the entire world were gay ... how different would we be to the heterosexuals that dominate the planet numberswise now ?

Do you think we would be more tolerant of them than they are of us ?

Raises a number of interesting questions, doesn't it ! Wink

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

well now .. wouldn't that be boring?