Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if the whole world was gay?
If the whole world was gay hmmmmmm, well I'd miss sex with women but hey as long as I can have men I can deal with that. Reproduction might be a challenge but we're a pretty innovative species we'd have figured it out cloning by now, one note about that though is that a species that reproduces only through cloning is doomed, because eventually it will run out of usable genetic material. The whole copy of a copy of a copy thing. Would probably be a lot less wars because negotiations would be easy just send your hottest guy to the table and he'd charm the pants off the bad guys lol. Hopefully beer wouldn't be affected though because if it was I'd be very upset.

Hahahaha, not bad !!!!! :biggrin: xx

Beerchug

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

ardus Wrote:If the whole world was gay hmmmmmm, well I'd miss sex with women but hey as long as I can have men I can deal with that. Reproduction might be a challenge but we're a pretty innovative species we'd have figured it out cloning by now, one note about that though is that a species that reproduces only through cloning is doomed, because eventually it will run out of usable genetic material. The whole copy of a copy of a copy thing. Would probably be a lot less wars because negotiations would be easy just send your hottest guy to the table and he'd charm the pants off the bad guys lol. Hopefully beer wouldn't be affected though because if it was I'd be very upset.

LOL now that was funny

up until now we all sent the hottest woman to charm the pants off they guy

maybe if it was the hottest guy it would work!
LOL

We'd all eat chocolate chip ice-cream while watching Oprah.Oh,wait...that's what I do!