Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday Presents
Hi guys, I am 18 now, just passed my birthday on 14th.
And my friends bought me really strange stuffs (Which is quite a tradition in my class)

Greatest thing of all, I got a whole box of instant noodles (with 40 packs inside). I always told them I am into instant noodles but I really didn't expect 40 packs of that on my birthday.

My best friend bought me the book '100colpi di spazzola prima di andare a dormire', it's a book about a 17 yrO girl looking for love through sex. lol, she's really a great friend of mine!

Besides that, I got a pack of cigarette, a children's drawing book, a CD of animal sounds, an alien toy and a stuffed animal.

I love my friends lol.

Happy birthday! :biggrin:

Very odd presents, indeed, hehe. Children's drawing book?? Animal sounds? Confused Well you may like it

Useful presents!

Happy belated birthday Chris :biggrin:

Is that book in italian?

drocko17 Wrote:Happy birthday! :biggrin:

Very odd presents, indeed, hehe. Children's drawing book?? Animal sounds? Confused Well you may like it

Of course I like them lol, and I will them stuff equally good on their birthdays lol.

spotysocks Wrote:Useful presents!

Happy belated birthday Chris :biggrin:

Is that book in italian?

I am already eating the noodles now lol

O um, it's italian originally, but my copy's a Chinese version lol

LOL... Umm.. I would be a little scared if they gave me those gifts. Here is what I see those gifts as...

First off, the noodles are good to eat. I eat them all day at work.

Ok, now the CD they gave you incase your into Beastyality. You can play that while you listen to the cow moo and the rooster crow. Then they gave you the childrens drawing book incase your a pedifile. Then they decided, well maybe your into humpy stuffed animals or sticking toys up his ass. Well they then came to their senses and decided you weren't any of those types of people so they got you that book to jerk off to. Then they decided that you just might be into all of that so they bought you the pack of cigarettes to smoke after playing with all your new toys. :tongue:

Well, I hope you had a great birthday. Happy Belated Birthday!!

Hehehe, nice deduction :biggrin:
They wouldn't give me a children's drawing book or that cd for my 18th birthday; sure that in Hong Kong they have a very different notion of birthday present.