Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Love? (Baby don't hurt me)
Jettalove Wrote:I've never heard love described as anything remotely like that...interesting perspective. What about when we die? Would we get to the top of the tree then?

Kind of fits in with my thoughts on reincarnation, actually. I think we keep coming back until we are actually able to become love, become "enlightened"- when we are able to fully actualize the God that is already within us.

I swear I'm not smoking anything tonight. LOL
Lmao @..
Not smoking anything tonight.

We never actually get to the top...
We just get better at climbing.

I don't think we reincarnate to continue climbing..,
I think we start all over again.

When someone's well being is more important to you that your own.

Steve Wrote:-Not wanting to slap sense into a person you think has enough potential not to be a complete pain in the ass favors positively.

-Not wanting to strangle, maim, or drown a person you think has enough potential not to be a complete pain in the ass is a winning indicator.

-Not wanting to put an awl through your ears listening to a person you think has enough potential not to be a complete pain in the ass who doesn't yap like a mad chihuahua about inane dreck, drooling and driveling all the while bode well.

-Having more in common with a person you think has enough potential not to be a complete pain in the ass other than breathing, eating, drinking, farting, pissing, shitting and sleeping is exigent. A mutual love of cock (pussy as the case may warrant) does not count: necessities are prerequisite.

-Points for hygiene include rising above European flare for the scintillating scent of human reek tantamount to a decaying corpse. While a certain level of male musk is lovely, a shower and the application of deodorant before eyes bleed and nose hair prematurely grays is imperative. The ability to wipe one's ass sans dingleberries thus removing the necessity of Ginch Gonch funereal pyres due to underwear stripe should be considered paramount. Breath that does not remotely smell of regurgitation, especially that of onions, garlic, ear wax, piss, feces, or carrion in any form is indispensable. Incidentally, golden teeth do not equal Tristan & Isolde. Summer teeth (some are here, some are there...) equal a heaving of the stomach not conducive to love. Vivid scarlet gum disease also preclude love. Flossing flotsam goes a long way to illustrate bare minimum effort. Hair must consist of less grease than a McDonald's french fryer.
All above may be subject to exception due to fetish... (but really? Just ewww.)

-The ability to commit a length of time longer than it takes to be anonymously blown through a glory hole while chafing your turgid member by means of cheap fiber board in a highway rest stop with a person you think has enough potential not to be a complete pain in the ass is preferred.

-The ability to kiss without feeling like a camel hocked a slimy, warm loogie in the face, or being tongued with all the slop, drool, and technique of a Saint Bernard must be considered mandatory.

There are more defining essentials, but I'm tired. Possibly slightly bitchy too. This concludes this test of the Emergency Quest For Meaning In Life System.
Saroll
No wonder you live in Bath....

princealbertofb Wrote:A feeling sufficiently universal to have a word for it in every language.

BlueStar Wrote:Something you cannot describe or even define, yet something we can never live without.

Edward Wrote:When someone's well being is more important to you that your own.

^^^^^^^^^
I like these answers above.

my picture of love is still growing and evolving but even though I'm neck deep it in I do not try to analyze it. I just live it and wallow in it, and flow on the current to where ever it takes me.

I see it as something like a non fatal anti-disease two people can keep contaminating each other with until it consumes them. The more they have of it the more they contaminate everyone around them with it. It changes people... makes mushy fools out of the most pragmatic and rational macho jocks. It turns wimpy little twinks into titans. It is learning how to totally surrender and submit to something larger than yourself and the other person that's named 'Us'... and feeling you've conquered the entire world by surrendering and submitting forgetting about the you and the me, and submitting to the "Us.'

To me,,, love is giving my partner a hug when he is in his grumpy mood. It is worrying about him every time he goes to the store by himself. It's that feeling of relief when he arrives home safely. It's being mad at him for some of the stupid shit he does - and not saying anything to him about it. It's cleaning up the crumbs every morning after he eats his toast.

Love may change over time, it may even seem to disappear when angered. It makes you want to cry one day, and makes you jump for joy the next. It's an undependable feeling that needs patience to understand.

Being Mushy,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

princealbertofb Wrote:No wonder you live in Bath....

Just because I live in Bath doesn't mean I'm fresh from the water, pure and haloed in perfect light. Sometimes I "prune" a bit from the "water". Laugh

Besides, the first thing I associated this post with was Hadaway and after that I couldn't think in terms of a heartfelt response. All that kept coming to mind was the song and getting drunk and dancing at the bar.

Doesn't everyone have a sort of vague place with which we couch the meaning of love? That's why there are hundreds of love songs, poems, sonnets, plays, paintings, books, etc. People usually turn to artists to help find a meaningful way to portray love. Sometimes tragedy (Romeo & Juliet) defines it best. Sometimes song (The Rose? Unchained Melody?) defines it best. Often a movie comes close (Titanic? The Notebook? Casablanca?). Most of us have a difficult time expressing an exact true meaning largely because (as Virge noted) it is still evolving and expanding.

Oddly I like to think of it in terms of surfing, which is something I have never done in my life. I liken it to what it must feel like to ride the crest of a perfect wave; the concentration and skill to maintain it, and the pure thrill/calm of those excellent moments when everything falls perfectly into place. The waves aren't always perfect. Things in the ocean sometimes bite, and sometimes a riptide can drag you under. But when you hit that perfect place you just ride the big wave as long as possible and enjoy it without question.

Love...all kinds of love.....it is the only thing that really matters...in the end.....

Love is a physiological concept called Pair Bonding there are two types Social and Sexual

I shall never Love again...
I made the decision 5 minutes ago...

If anyone is interested in my love..
It will cost 30 GBP a month..

Coupons accepted...

East Wrote:Love...all kinds of love.....it is the only thing that really matters...in the end.....

Anocxu Wrote:I shall never Love again...
I made the decision 5 minutes ago...

If anyone is interested in my love..
It will cost 30 GBP a month..

Coupons accepted...

[MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION]
So you're agreeing with East that love in the end is the only thing that matters, but you're taking it a step further and undertaking a new start up business, have I got it right?

30GBP? A month?!!
No, no, no. I mean, that's only 42.59 in Euro's. And $46.98 in US dollars. Hell, that's only 0.1868 in Bitcoin! Divide any of those by 30 (average days in a month) and you'll need at least a couple hundred clients just to cover your phone bill dearest. If Abercrombie & Fitch can sell a teensy-weensy pair of boxers for $22 bucks you must reconsider what your "love" is worth by comparison. Definitely up your fee. I hate to sound like a L'Oréal commercial, but you're worth it darling. You can't afford to have people thinking that you're discounted or peddling tainted love. Just think of the Wal-Mart crowd you'll attract! Also you may want to consider a menu since one man's "kiss" is another man's "cuddle" if you catch my drift.

And a coupon? What's this about a coupon? You're not just another "take out pizza" from Domino's! You are a autentico jumbo cannelloni in white sauce with honkin' big, meaty meatballs! That's 5 star dining!

Well, I hope I've helped. Please, please, please, remember... Nobody puts Anocxu in a corner. Much affection,

xx