Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is RainbowMum like?
She is the #1 user on this site but I have never seen her post anything... Of course, I'm relatively new here but don't be surprised if I do overtake her one day Tongue

Sorry, lol wrong thread.

I rarely come onto this forum anymore, but what I can say about Rainbowmum is a very kind and supportive person :p

Not sure if she's still posting... It seems like her last post said she has family to take care of Smile

Rainbowmum was the best person (sorry everybody else Tongue). It's hard to describe how supportive she was, the closest you can get is to say that she was like everyone's mum.

I think new responsibilities are preventing her from being too active on the site. I also wonder what happened to her son, he left a while ago, and I haven't heard from him since. I hope they're doing well.

Lilitu Wrote:Rainbowmum was the best person (sorry everybody else Tongue). It's hard to describe how supportive she was, the closest you can get is to say that she was like everyone's mum.

I think new responsibilities are preventing her from being too active on the site. I also wonder what happened to her son, he left a while ago, and I haven't heard from him since. I hope they're doing well.

I agree 1000000000000000000000000% w/lil.

I miss anuenue mum but sometimes real life takes priority over cyber land.

hopefully, she'll return one day

amazingly awesome and super lovely

i miss her ...

Mum has always been a pillar of strength for those that feel like hope is alluding them. She is admired and respect by everyone that has crossed her path.

Mum is the sanity, the stability and the one person you can rely on for a shoulder when you need it, and ear when you have something to get off your chest and she would be the first to want to share a joke and an impromptu chat.

Mum is greatly admired and missed even more as is her son Rockerblocks, but family and work come first and while she has taken time out, I have faith she will be back here for you when she is able

RainbowMum is a big ball of sunshine on a rainy day. That's how she forms her rainbows, hence her name :p the mother of all rainbows!

Oh she and I are exactly alike - but she is about 105 times better than me at being the person I want to be.

i always remember rainbowmum because she made me welcome on my first day here, which was also the first forum and her encouragement made me feel less invisible. To me she came across as someone who is caring but also doesnt suffer fools, i wish you the best wherever you are.