Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Wrong With Some People?
Lol, All I would've said was, "Welp. you sit on your ass for 8 hours 7 days a week putting pedal to the metal. no wonder you aren't seeing any results. Find a new career ya low life." Then I would've given the middle finger and give him his money and walked out of the cab at the next stop lol.

In my last post, I mentioned that I have given up. Scratch that. Apparently I'm not able to. I wasn't born to do such thing.

I re-read my original post and realized how 'messy' my mind was on that day. It was my downtime day. Honestly, it was embarrassing to read that post and to create this thread to begin with.

Again, I would like to offer my sincerest apology if I indirectly hurt anyone through my post. I wasn't thinking straight at the time. I also would like to apologize if I sounded obnoxious and egoistical. I didn't mean to.

I think it's best for me to take some time off from Gayspeak for a while. I personally need to sort myself out.

Again, I'm not giving up.

My sincerest apology,

Jay

Jay, you're one of the last people I would call "egotistical". I think the general message was that some people might read your post as "egotistical"....but those people would be wrong. You've got nothing to apologize for. You've earned a right to brag and you haven't abused that right, and I find that admirable. There's nothing to be done about the haters. You just have to realize they only have as much power as you are willing to give them. Keep on doing what you're doing.

everybody has a bad day, you have to learn to block those people out. in the U.S. we call those people "haters". haters are good, it means you're doing something right Bighug
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

My partner would always get upset when some odd stranger would say something negative about him or his profession (a fashion designer).

I always asked him why he would let some total stranger into his mind and and fuck him up like that?!?

So, I ask you Jay, why let this cab driver into your head and mess with you? Maybe if it was another person who had walked in your shoes and was giving you advice - OK... I would understand... but this person has no business messing with your mind so FORGET ABOUT IT!

I know it is easier to say as we want to believe humans are all equal/important but some are not all that important or equal :O

Jay Wrote:In my last post, I mentioned that I have given up. Scratch that. Apparently I'm not able to. I wasn't born to do such thing.

I re-read my original post and realized how 'messy' my mind was on that day. It was my downtime day. Honestly, it was embarrassing to read that post and to create this thread to begin with.

Again, I would like to offer my sincerest apology if I indirectly hurt anyone through my post. I wasn't thinking straight at the time. I also would like to apologize if I sounded obnoxious and egoistical. I didn't mean to.

I think it's best for me to take some time off from Gayspeak for a while. I personally need to sort myself out.

Again, I'm not giving up.

My sincerest apology,

Jay

You ranted because you needed to rant. Nothing wrong with that AT ALL. I see no reason for you to go anywhere personally.. and I see no reason for you to apologize because you have nothing to apologize for, in my opinion Smile.

paraphrasing something about that "those who mind dont matter, and those that who matter dont mind" seems to be the apt response.

hang in there jay! keep doing what u're doing