Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Your Favorite Fragrance for Men?
I like S.T.Dupont‘s Passenger for Men best!

I've had a lifelong friend who smells great. Is that weird? It's a strange, sweet kind of scent and it's always been responsible for causing me to be somewhat attracted to him. I don't even think I would want a relationship with him as much as I just want to sleep while cuddling a t-shirt of his.

So that fragrance, whatever the hell it is.

I really don't like any colognes at all. I prefer people to just smell clean.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Wade Wrote:I've had a lifelong friend who smells great. Is that weird? It's a strange, sweet kind of scent and it's always been responsible for causing me to be somewhat attracted to him. I don't even think I would want a relationship with him as much as I just want to sleep while cuddling a t-shirt of his.

So that fragrance, whatever the hell it is.

I have a friend like that. He smells so good,but no,I don't want a relationship with him,after all he's straight. The weird thing is,he said he doesn't use body product much,but it can't be his natural odour? :confused:

My current favourite cologne is Body Shop. I'm not really into fancy expensive cologne since I can't afford it,LOL.

I love cologne I cant go out with out it, I prefer the more sweet fragrances such as
Azzaro Chrome
Joop!
Burberry Brit
Burberry Weekend
Escada Moonsparkle
YveSaintLaurent L'Homme
Abercrombie & Firch Fierce
FCUK Men
and
My Ultimate Favorite
Emporio Armani Diamonds

My fave scent is "Signature" by Beckham.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!