Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Your Favorite Quote?
*points down*

Quote:The most important things are the hardest things to say. They are the things you get ashamed of, because words diminish them - words shrink things that seemed limitless when they were in your head to no more than living size when they're brought out. But it's more than that, isn't it?

from "The Body" by Stephen King

"Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them" ~ Samuel Palmer.

By that logic, I have just branded myself a fool. Never mind :biggrin: . I always think of this when my dad (the king of quotes) gives me another lesson on life, and decides to back up his "research" with a quote. I will probably end up like that as well...

I fear by that standard I am a fool too.

The one thing I have said that I think is genuinely quotable is:-

There is no such thing as a famous compliment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Marine Corps motto: Marines are looking for a few good men.

As a gay motto----gays are looking for a few good men.

Might be a nice motto for gays, I like it.

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Is man one of God's blunders? Or is God one of man's blunders?
Friedrich Nietzsche

"So dont you cry, it will leave lines around your eyes, and try not to spend so much time alone. If you see me getting crazy by the bottom of the bottle, take me home or I'll take you home, or we'll take each other home. Things get better everyday you stay alive and
I'm amazed every day that the sun decides to rise. Every minute, every hour, is another
chance to change. Life is beautiful and terrible and strange." --Johnette Napolitano

war, war never changes.
:fallout series
would you like it better if i told you to fuck off.
:fallout series
just a couple of some of my favorite qoutes:biggrin:

My favourite quote is

"Life is like a pube on a toilet seat.... Eventually you get pissed off" lol

Kindest regards

zeon x

"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things: One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love." ~Butch Hancock

"Never underestimate the power of sex, which has built and obliterated families, nations, and food co-ops." -- Leslie Lange

"Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do." --Magic: The Gathering

"If there is a universal mind, must it be sane?" --Charles Fort