Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Your Favorite Quote?
I'm living in my own private Idaho.

And, from the movie of the same name (my favourite): I love you and you don't pay me.

We only live on borrowed time, so life your life as good as you can cause tomorrow might be your last.

Do not know who created it but i quote it but i made it up my self anyways Smile

"play the hand you're dealt" or maybe "the wheel turns" dunno I like both Confusedmile:

"Never give up"
"Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration."-Thomas Edison

“When adults say, "Teenagers think they are invincible" with that sly, stupid smile on their faces, they don't know how right they are. We need never be hopeless, because we can never be irreparably broken. We think that we are invincible because we are. We cannot be born, and we cannot die. Like all energy, we can only change shapes and sizes and manifestations. They forget that when they get old. They get scared of losing and failing. But that part of us greater than the sum of our parts cannot begin and cannot end, and so it cannot fail.” --John Green, Looking for Alaska

I highly recommend reading any of John Green's books... They are simply amazing.

Waylon777 Wrote:"Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration."-Thomas Edison

In the case of Edison it was mostly other people's perspiration.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I have lots of posits all over the wall near my desk. :biggrin:

“My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.”
~Maya Angelou

"Never trust a man who reads only one book." - from Purity of Blood
~ Arturo Pérez-Reverte

"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have."
~ Frederick Keonig

"Sometimes we stare so long at a door that is closing that we see too late the one that is open."
~Alexander Graham Bell

"it's better to die than to live a coward"
the nepalese/ghurka army

"remember, your special just like everyone else":biggrin:
unknown.

I never really understood what "Archie Bunker racist" meant save that it's a racist whose offensive but harmless, but now I fully get it.

I actually have 2. The first is from a song from a Canadian rocker, the second is from a video game(Don't judge :p)

"Someone gave you a choice and all you did was abuse it. If God didn't give you a voice, then use it." -Matthew Good

"It is such a quiet thing to fall. Yet it is far more terrible is to admit you have fallen."- Kreia (Kotor2)