Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is a "stud"?
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Indigo"]Aside from a wooden plank holding up a wall, what constitutes the definition of a "stud" to you? I ask this, because to me, most people have the wrong idea about what a "stud" is. Most people seem to think its a man with a lot of muscles. This, to me, is not a stud, but only a guy with a lot of muscles.

To me, a stud is a man who is a complete definition of what a man is and is supposed to be, with the advantage of being on the sexy side of the fence.

Lets make this another one of my research questions, as well as a poll on what you think a "stud" is.

To me, a stud is a man who is kind, generous, understanding, in control of himself and his surroundings, brutal when he needs to be, soft when he needs to be........well, pretty much the ideal grownup boyscout, with the advantage of "making heads turn".

All these other guys with muscles and anarexic bodies are just that. Nothing more.....pretty to look at, but not much else going on.[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

something my head always bangs in to :biggrin:

jaxc Wrote:something my head always bangs in to :biggrin:

Biggthumpup:LMAO

Very interesting question. I'm not sure exactly what would be the official meaning, but when I hear someone to be called STUD I inmediately recover in my mind some images:

An animal that is supposed to mate with a lot of females and most of the time manages to impregnate them.NewbieSmileysex

A guy that can endure a lot of time during sex.Multi

A huge penis that shoots a large amount of cum.Globwhore

The myth that the bigger the penis the better. Hubba-hubba-smiley

A guy that is very healthy, in shape, masculine and horny. Black-hunk-wave

So, putting all this pieces together you have a guy that is considered a great option to have sex with, because due to his fitness, endurance, well-endowed tool and vast experience in sex will be able to give the other person a great time.:p

I specially have heard women to call certain men STUD in a suggestive way (Remember when Sandy tells Danny "Tell me all about it, STUD" in Grease?)and looking to their bodies/packageLadysman.

Well, it might be me, you, that guy over there, just depends on who is doing toe looking and what they define as a "stud."

For me, it's more about personality than the body, I mean sure a 500lb guy is not likely to make stud in my eyes, but anyone that at least tries to take care of their body and, has a great personality will - especially if they are my partner or, someone I'd like as a partner.

Thought this was a horse thread.

The reference to a breeding horse is there. Generally it should be the sort of guy that a woman would choose to breed with, since he'd apparently have all the good genes, so muscles and beauty are integral components of it. Since this is mostly of a sexual nature, I'm not even sure personality or intelligence come into the picture, but for some, maybe that's the very nature of a stud...
For me, a guy whose breeding possibilities are good to excellent.

studs are those square points on those belts lol. I HAD TO SAY IT.

YOU ARE!!! [Image: puppy.png]

xD

For some reason, if I say the word "stud" to myself, the first image that pops up in my head is one of a man in a kilt.