Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is an ideal cock?
I was reading Rowan's "Really... uhm... big" thread and it got me thinking... what is an ideal cock size. What is your ideal cock? Is it big, small, average? Thick? Thin? Cut? Uncut? Straight or bent?

Attached to a decent guy. Wink

Ha, really normal is fine...

Yeah...I gotta go with the ideal man...whatever cock he has is fine. I don't have a preference for any specific type of cock but I definitely have a preference in what kind of men I like.

I couldn't agree more with you guys... but, I was actually asking about an ideal cock. There are all sorts of attributes of a man. Gosh, I hope you are not looking for a man because of his cock. I'm not asking about your ideal man, what I'm asking... when it comes to cocks, what is your ideal cock?

About 7 to 8 inches ( I am okay with 6 inchers too ;p), kind of thick, shaved balls, plenty of juice. Cut or uncut, it doesn't really matter. :] oh and yeah, straight.

WillGLA Wrote:I couldn't agree more with you guys... but, I was actually asking about an ideal cock. There are all sorts of attributes of a man. Gosh, I hope you are not looking for a man because of his cock. I'm not asking about your ideal man, what I'm asking... when it comes to cocks, what is your ideal cock?

Well.....I know I might be odd but that was my real answer. I know it is odd because I worked in a gay bar for 20 years and my customers told me I was odd:biggrin: I am not that much into cocks....if you ask me about my ideal ass...I could answer that one easily:biggrin:

As long as it doesn't substitute for a brain, anything is ok.

let's get SUPERFICIAL!

seriously though, maybe something between about 5-7" and reasonably thick and straight... to be honest shape is a bigger draw for me than size. After being with someone 'curved' when it really hurt after; that put me off a lot.

Cut/Uncut is another issue too - I really don't mind either way but uncut seems to either make a cock look much hotter or much less-so.

I prefer small uncut ones. I'm attracted to those the most. I'm totally not attracted to big cocks at all.

i don't have an ideal cock size. cause a cock is only used for sucking, as for me... so any size will do.