Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is an ideal cock?
have to agree with orphanpip...........aslong as its attached to a nice fella its all good.

althought sayin that i dont really do under 6inch lol

You guys [COLOR="red"]stop being modest. He wants to know what your dream cock is.

7-11" uncut, slightly curved up, with a nice rosey head that is proportionate to the shaft, which should be thick, but not extremely thick, and a moderately sized sack with big balls that produce a lot of precum. I like precum.[/COLOR]

UltraDude Wrote:I prefer small uncut ones. I'm attracted to those the most. I'm totally not attracted to big cocks at all.

I have to agree. If I wanted a horse I would find a barn. I love the small hooded with heavy loads. Invasion

One that isn't attached to a dick.

OrphanPip Wrote:Attached to a decent guy. Wink

Ha, really normal is fine...

Great answer!
I have to say, however -- and this has nothing to do with size -- I prefer cut to uncut. But it doesn't really matter. I would never reject an awesome guy because he's uncut.

All I can say is ......I have something for Evilbunnie. LOL!

O [COLOR="Red"]RLY? What is this "something"?[/COLOR]

I prefer one that doesn't wake me up at 5 a.m every morning :biggrin:

Seriously though , to me it really doesnt matter , its the person I go for not whats in his pants . Its amazing how when you find a nice guy how attractive his cock becomes , because it is his .

Gareth125 Wrote:I prefer one that doesn't wake me up at 5 a.m every morning :biggrin:

Seriously though , to me it really doesnt matter , its the person I go for not whats in his pants . Its amazing how when you find a nice guy how attractive his cock becomes , because it is his .

exactly!

as for being superficial:
not thick thick, i dont like pain when being topped
big head is a plus
i like a down curve (i know, weird, it makes it interesting to find the good positions, but then isnt that part of the fun?)
uncut
produce lots of precum

I prefer a long and thick dick. Cut or uncut.