Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is an ideal cock?
As long as it's not tiny pencil it's good for me. But my idea would probably be 5in or longer, thick and bent slightly upward. Hair or no hair, cut or uncut doesn't really matter.

big cock is good

Doesnt matter to me either. Cut or uncut is ok, im more concern about the man attached to it! :tongue:

The ideal one for me is the one that is connected to a guy that doesn't act like a controlling douche bag and let's me be me. Smile

Ofcourse it is important that a nice cock B attached to a nice guy, but I positively swoon when I see an ideal "Dick Ballsenaz".

My picture of a ideal cock is first off: Straight. Then I like round. Nice and long, but not too thick. Really giant ones R fun to look at and play with, but I like one I can get my mouth around. Too thick is no good for anal pleasure. Long and average thickness is the best. Not totally cut. I like a bit of "roll back" I can play with. Watching the head comming out of the sheath is exicing to watch. So that is my ideal. A well shaped pair of balls and a firm smoothe butt make the package complete in my opinion . . . . . . then I start moaning and acting giddy . . . . .

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:About 7 to 8 inches ( I am okay with 6 inchers too ;p), kind of thick, shaved balls, plenty of juice. Cut or uncut, it doesn't really matter. :] oh and yeah, straight.

lol Smile I think the same!!!!

Hmm I'd love one that is around 6-8 inches long, straight, and with just little pubic hair (shaved)

Though sometimes I fancy a little one. It depends on how cute the boy is.

While we're at it, why just go for the ideal cock and not the ideal package? The man, the cock, the hair, the non hair, etc... I'd go for the man with the right brains to use the right cock with the right body. And I think I've found him, lucky me.

plastic cock im lesbo

Funnypost Mahahah Funnypost