Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is it about small cocks?
I personally prefer a big size. However, it 's just one in millions characteristic that I like. It 's not like I would out rank a candidate or just pick someone for his huge cock.
So just like appearance, not everyone has a beautiful face, but you don't need a pretty face to be attractive.

well I have to get my two inches/two cents in here lol
I prefer small for two reasons 1) smaller is more flavorful 2) less chance of choking 3) I just like cock no matter the size its the man attached to it that matters.
I have a wonderful man and he is just right in all aspects i can think of.

I have found that size only matters to those who do not get much sex too picky about who they lay with or not picky enough

Don't read too much into posts like that - given the fact that the AVERAGE size of an erect male penis is between 5" and 7" (see: the webmd website under sex-fact-fiction).

So if you're 5" or longer you're good to go!

Look, people posting on sites like craigs list and any other "hookup" sites are advertising for their "ideal" sex partner for a 1-time tryst - so why not set the bar high! At the end of the day they're looking for a quick nut and you get-what-you-get online.

Don't worry!

Mr. Not So Lonely Wrote:well I have to get my two inches/two cents in here lol
I prefer small for two reasons 1) smaller is more flavorful 2) less chance of choking 3) I just like cock no matter the size its the man attached to it that matters.
I have a wonderful man and he is just right in all aspects i can think of.

I have found that size only matters to those who do not get much sex too picky about who they lay with or not picky enough
i agree i have sucked a small cock before and who cares its still a cock

It reminds me of a striaght friend talking about breasts, more than a hand full is a waste, average sizes usually suffice, if you date King Kong good luck
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

i dont care

I'd be too busy looking into his eyes to care about the size of his member. Also there is that maxim: less is more Wink

Small ones are funner to suck, the bigger ones give a better...