Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is it with the love for Gaga with the younger guys?
Hey just wondering what the hype with Lady Gadda is with the younger gay guys?

The fuck do I know, people are weird. I mean...they like reaggeton and other various bullshit music smh.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Dude I think it's our Age, we're getting old lol

I know. It's already happening Sad....soon we'll be our parents and stick with an old bygone era.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I don't know. I've heard some of her songs with Tony Bennett which I think are nice. But I'm not into her typical music. I've been called a bad gay for that opinion.

Maybe it's just because she puts herself out there as so pro gay, kind of weird, high concept. You know how some gay guys eat that up.

artyboy Wrote:Dude I think it's our Age, we're getting old lol

How young do you need to be? I'm 22 and just looking at her annoys the piss out of me......never mind listening to her.Hypnotized-smiley

Gay Divas...been around for as long as gays have been around....

Once upon a time it was Judy Garland and Dusty Springfield....

In my generation..in my 20s..it was Diana Ross and Bette Midler (and yes..I like them both..still do)....Diana Ross can do no wrong in my eyes....

I'm not sure I have ever heard Gaga sing...but she does make me grin when I see her..and she has the same birthday as my husband so she can't be all bad LOL

Watch her music videos. She's fab.

I find it very hard to watch her videos tbu lol

She's actually a very accomplished musician and singer, so I expect that some people appreciate her talent. Then she has her 'gee I'm safely edgy and creative' shtick that appeals to young gays. Add in the fact that she is popular and gay-positive and that gives young gays a sense of community and some sort of role model or idol. It's pop music and a pop idol, so enjoy it or not, as you will. No real need to fret about why other people get all crazy for a pop star or not.