Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is missing from English dance shows?
Strip dance!

This Argentinian dance contest, Bailando por un Sueño (literally "Dancing for a dream") puts a a non-celebrity "dreamer" (man or woman) who in addition must be an amateur dancer, with a celebrity in dance routines in which they have to demonstrate their skills in various styles. Including Tango, Salsa, Merengue, Flamenco, and most recently Pole dance and Strip dance.

I've watched a couple of the dances on Youtube; the guys are hot, the girls are beautiful and the dances are darn raunchy! Do yourself a favor and watch one of them and ask yourself, wouldn't this make for great TV? :p

Spades, I had posted some of these in one of the earlier thread, probably now closed... Pity there aren't any gay versions, so far...

I've actually even sometimes wondered if the male dancers aren't actually gay... I mean do straight boys dance that well??? Oh yes, Wonder Mike.... hmmmmmmm Rolleyes

All these shows are spendidly choreographed... Difficult to believe that it's all amateur stuff...

princealbertofb Wrote:I've actually even sometimes wondered if the male dancers aren't actually gay... I mean do straight boys dance that well??? Oh yes, Wonder Mike.... hmmmmmmm Rolleyes

Definately gay. There isn't much a straight man can do better than a gay man! Confusedmile: The gay man wins hands down........

Not an English dance show....but does anyone remember this dance act from way back when? Gold Lame everywhere!!!!!

Nice share thank you.