Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is really making me angry at the moment
Yeah i know. This is long. A true story and its really making me so angry. I understand if you get confused. I dont want to use names in this because some people mentioned in this story know i am a member of this website and know my username. Therefore i am anonymous.

I had a friend 16 years old. He was a very good friend. We were friends since we were 11 He was going out with this girl who was also 16. and after about a year of them going out me and this girl became good freinds aswell. The relationship between them started to go down hill and they started to argue at really pathetic things. Then. The girl decides THATS IT! Time to split. So she dumps him. This is where all the hell and mayhem begins.

Summer 2008

I knew that she was going do dump this guy a few days before she did. And he treated her really badly and so i persuaded her to dump him. We became very very good friends and i always supported her more than my other friend. So as soon ash she dumped him my other friend was immediatally upset by this which i can understand. They were dating for about a year and a half. He tried so hard to get back with her and she would not listen. He went to some quite extremes to try and get back out with her. He phoned me and wanted me to lie to her and say his parents were ill and stuff which is just sick. I was agreeing to what he said but i didnt actually do anything. On the same day she dumped him, he ran away from his house and walked about 5 miles to her house. Walking along a duel carriage way WITH NO PAVEMENTS! Which to be honest is retarded. He made her feel really shit by talking to her on the same day face to face. Every day he continued to try and get back out with her. He kept phoning her house over and over again. about 50 - 100 times a day. Her parents warned him off about phoning and to leave her alone while she calms down.

A couple of weeks later... He stopped all the phone calls and me and him were not such good friends due to arguments and him thinking she cheated on him with me because we were such good friends.
Me and his ex decided to go to the cinema. This was not intended to be a date but just a visit to the cinema with friends. It was a fun evening. But then she told me she had feelings for me. She didnt realise i was Gay at the time. *Okay this is where i went wrong...* I had gotten on so well with her and i told her i also had feelings for her also. We then decided we would go out. So we started to go out. The wierd thing was i was in love with her. However i was not sexually attracted to her at all because i am gay.

This is where it starts to go a bit wierd and confusing.
I went into town by the train one day to meet her. HE, the guy, was waiting at the station when i got to town. This freaked me out because i had no idea how the fuck he knew i was on that train. We didnt exactly hate each other at that time. We were just not as good friends. I immediatally texted my girlfriend that he was with me. She text back saying 'ok we will try and sort this out.' We all met up. I told him that we were going out. Then they both argued about something i have no idea what because i was asked to walk away for a bit for them to have some privacy. It ended by him walking off with no goodbye. He just walked off.

A couple of days later.... Gets a bit bad now.
Me and my girlfriend started to get wierd messeges from him. Saying things like 'You will be sorry' and these messeges got worse and worse. We then started to get threat messeges about out house windows being smashed. It was apparently because, this said in a messege "she cheated on me with you!" this was obviously untrue. The threats just kept on coming and it got more serious. The threats started to become threats of violence. We kept considering contacting the police but we jsut didnt think it was serious enough. This just kept overlapping over throughout the summer of 2008.

The end of summer and the start of a new school term.
Me and my girlfriend split up on the first day back. I told her that i was bisexual and i remember her saying that she couldnt accept it. I also agreed that we should end. We never got serious. We became best friends after the split which was fantastic.
From the end of Augaust 2008 everything came to a standstill. The threats stopped and everyting.

-------- 3 months passed -------

Then. Things started to go up again. Another friend told me that he was going to get someone to beat me up. This was completly random and spirted out of nowhere. It was apparently again "because i apparently cheated with her on him" and these just kept progressing. That was it me and my ex could not stand it any longer. We decided to go and speak to the head of the school and told the entire story. The head went and spoke to him.

---- Another month passed. ----

And he just started to fucking threaten us again for no reason. We went back to the head of the school and this time it was very serious. The head called in a PCSO (Police Community Support Officer) and only seemed to have a conversation with my ex. I was told by my ex that he was warned off and if he did anything again he would be arrested for many breaches of the harrasment law.

--- A few Weeks Passed ---

This was now after christmas. and a few weeks into the new year. Now we are talking about the week that this thread was created!
Me, My ex, HIM, His friend, and my other friend who told me about him threataning to beat me up were spontaniously asked to go into a meeting. We were all in a room. Me and my ex were confused at this point because we thought that everything had been sorted out. THEN. The PCSO turned up. We were all asked to go to a special meeting room within the school. We all sat down. Acording to the PCSO it had all started again and there had been threats made again HIM and his friend by Me, My Ex and my friend. This is completly untrue. I apparently threataned someone with a knife. THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT. I would never do that. In this meeting this PCSO was going on about many laws. He said that if anything happened AT ALLL we would be arrested and we would all get a Reprimand. This has really upset me and fucked me off so much. It is putting me off my school work. It makes me sick that he could make up the fact i threataned someone which i could never ever do. And also involve it with the police!
My Parents are coming in next week and complaining to the Head of the school and the PCSO because surely you can get done for lying to the police.

So yeah thats my story thats what is going through my head right now.

You poor lamb! Apart from the melodrama of the boyfriend/girlfriend thing, which seems to have been blown completely out of proportion, the latest development is just plain nasty. If I were in your shoes it would probably give me sleepless nights too. Very sorry to hear it has come to this.

Obviously it is one person's word against another. Sorting out relationships like this in a school is time-consuming and fraught with difficulty. Obviously you have no evidence as to where the knife rumour started, unless there is something not included in your account, so I would suggest one of two things. My first suggestion would be to leave it and let it all go. However, your nutty classmate may not find that so easy. He clearly feels there is something at stake which goes beyond the loss of his girlfriend.

You are obviously articulate,so could you write a BRIEF letter to the head to point out that you are concerned that this accusation has been made against you and that you have not and would never consider threatening anyone with a knife? Point out that you don't understand how this situation has got you in this deep and ask in your letter for a meeting with him or an experienced member of staff to help you sort out how best to deal with the situation without exacerbating it. Keep a copy of the letter. If you can avoid it don't make any accusations and certainly don't mention anything for which there is no solid evidence. Since you are in a word-against-word situation you would do some good I think by trying to show how much more mature you are in trying to find real solutions to the problem.

Good luck.