Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the one thing you feel you can't live without
Hi everyone!

We all have something (or some THINGS) we feel are essential to our lives. Of course, it doesn't have to be physical. So if you do have something you feel is that important to you. What is it?

Thanks for your time and participation Smile

Daniel

My cell phone. I will be in the dark without it. Cat3

If I take that literally...I am gonna go with waterXyxthumbs

Aside from Air, Water and food?

I cannot think of a single thing I cannot live without.

And that includes people too. In fact when it comes to people I never give myself 100% to anyone. I made that mistake once. Just once. Never again.

There was a time long, long ago when I thought a lot of 'stuff' and 'things' were so important that I had to have them. However I have gone places in my life, been in situations without a lot of 'stuff' and without the support of people.

I have walked away from whole households of 'stuff' - surviving was more important than 'stuff'.

So I don't need anything - aside from air, water and food.

And I definitely don't need *you* - *you* being the fool who thinks I am so dependent upon them and needful of them that they can treat me like shit.

I am dependent by nature, but fiercely independent as a course of survival.

I am a survivor first and foremost - I survived a lot more than I let people know.

I don't allow my existence to be dependent on anyone or anything. I always hold a little back because I know that the shit hits the fan and everyone and everything I have known goes away in the end.

Bowyn, I am the same except that I really need an animal companion. Always. Now I have my cat.

My children...they are amazing gifts to me that bring so much joy and light into a dark world. My son challenges me everyday with his wit and intelligence. It is the most amazing thing to see so much of myself in him. He is incredibly creative with his Legos and making little videos on my phone. My daughter can make me smile no matter what is going on. She is so free-spirited, full of life, and quirky...she is always grinning ear to ear.

My kids are my air, food, and water. My world would be so much less without them in it. They were answers to my prayers and the most phenomenal blessings I could ever have!

Now I'm crying, sheesh!

AlohaS Wrote:My children...they are amazing gifts to me that bring so much joy and light into a dark world. My son challenges me everyday with his wit and intelligence. It is the most amazing thing to see so much of myself in him. He is incredibly creative with his Legos and making little videos on my phone. My daughter can make me smile no matter what is going on. She is so free-spirited, full of life, and quirky...she is always grinning ear to ear.

My kids are my air, food, and water. My world would be so much less without them in it. They were answers to my prayers and the most phenomenal blessings I could ever have!

Now I'm crying, sheesh!

Lovely post....
Herz

A soul. That's my answer.

My medication. Let's be brutally honest yeah? I'm a suicidal SOB when I'm not on my meds. So... no meds? I probably wouldn't last particularly long, maybe a year or two at most would be my estimate.

TwisttheLeaf Bighug