Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the purpose of your life?
larafan25 Wrote:For me, if my life's purpose became solely or too heavily devoted to my body (in a sexual sense), then I'd feel like a failure. Not by anyone's standards but my own.

I guess I just want to learn things and be able to express my ideas and creativity in as best a way as possible. Who doesn't? I wanna live for my creative, child-like self more than anything, I've learned that his dreams mean the most to me. BUNNY

That's brilliant. One should grow with life and not try to fix time or space. Yet our societies seem to want us to pick one thing and pursue it. WTF is up with that concept?

If you have dreams and are prepared to have more dreams then you are better off than 90% of the earth's population. Most do not have dreams. Their entire purpose is to survive. The next step is to try and pursue some of those dreams. That then gets you to the top 99% of the earth's population.

Caution tho, being in the top 99% can be lonely. But the view is awesome!

Definitely want to hear more of your desires. Do you have dreams of the same thing over and over, or do your dreams change over time?

50Plus Wrote:That's brilliant. One should grow with life and not try to fix time or space. Yet our societies seem to want us to pick one thing and pursue it. WTF is up with that concept?

If you have dreams and are prepared to have more dreams then you are better off than 90% of the earth's population. Most do not have dreams. Their entire purpose is to survive. The next step is to try and pursue some of those dreams. That then gets you to the top 99% of the earth's population.

Caution tho, being in the top 99% can be lonely. But the view is awesome!

Definitely want to hear more of your desires. Do you have dreams of the same thing over and over, or do your dreams change over time?

My dreams have always been to either be a rockstar (essentially) or leave a mark in the video game world.

I don't... really wanna do anything else I guess. I just need to find each moment, because currently my head is stuck in a future that will never be if I can't focus right now. Though I will be attending school soon... so that might help with the focus.

Are those to dreams based in reality, in terms of skills and talent?

So what future will never be? There are only a few futures that I can see not happening, especially if one is young.

I don't know... I would like to say that I give back; I tend to inspire people in ways that I'm not aware of, as people have inspired me in ways that they did not know about, and I help to make my friends feel grounded, just like I have friends who help me feel grounded.

Just like everyone else, I have many purposes, but I don't know what my main purpose is just yet.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I strongly suggest you open up your eyes and look at the majority of people. They are pointless, and driven by the solitary demands of the DNA to reproduce.

I don't entirely disagree, in essence that's what all life is. But a unique part of what makes us human is that we have the ability to add color to the blank genetic canvas that is our life.

It's all subjective, in the end it's all what you make it to be. Just because the purpose of one's life is man-made doesn't mean that it's nonexistent.

My purpose is to find a purpose and seek to for-fill that purpose before finding a new one.

In life their is no real purpose, only what we can conjure up in our minds to make us feel better about our own purposeless existence. Sounds pessimistic, but it's really not.

My purpose is to understand myself better and to bring happiness to those around me. It's near on impossible. Keeping one person happy upsets another two, it seems.

I do what I want as long as I'm not hurting anyone intentionally.

I should know?!
I bid NO Trump!