Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your dream job?
Dan1980 Wrote:I would love to own my own bookshop. Smile

We can share Shangri-La if you do 60% of the work.

SolemnBoy Wrote:We can share Shangri-La if you do 60% of the work.

Deal it's always been a dream of mine to run a book shop. Smile

SolemnBoy Wrote:Since it's "dream job" I guess it's okay to be unrealistic. My dream job is to be the owner of a book store/library/café hybrid in the UK called Shangri-La.

When you mentioned it was going to be something unrealistic, I was anticipating to be blown away by your imagination. :p

Taking the dream aspect into consideration, I could think of a few dream jobs. I could even live up to my title as a space pirate! Although an inventor would be cool also, specially if I could be the inventor of R2 units.

Realistically, I'm quite spoilt for choice as well. Something to do with sport or something to do with television such as movies or animation/voice acting would be cool.

ramble.

Rawr Wrote:When you mentioned it was going to be something unrealistic, I was anticipating to be blown away by your imagination. :p

Taking the dream aspect into consideration, I could think of a few dream jobs. I could even live up to my title as a space pirate! Although an inventor would be cool also, specially if I could be the inventor of R2 units.

Realistically, I'm quite spoilt for choice as well. Something to do with sport or something to do with television such as movies or animation/voice acting would be cool.

ramble.

You're not blown away by Shangri-La? I know one person who won't be able to enter it. Ever. Regardless of any circumstances. I guess you can go hang at some bookstore/library/café hybrid place that's a bit more mind-blowing Sad

My apologies, it is truly and excellent idea, and if there were one near me, I'm sure I'd spend most of my time there. I'll send you some R2 units to help serve the coffee and collect the empty cups :3

mine would be something in politics, strangely enough. helping as many people as possible have blankets at night, food in the fridge, a roof over their head

My dream job is to be a dancer. I really envy those guys who can dance and i waste a lot of time on youtube watching contempoprary dance videos. Wish i could be one of them!

dodgemcat Wrote:I'd love to get paid to cuddle cats, eat tasty things, or be a professional sportsperson.

More realistically, a mortician.

You could just cuddle dead cats, best of both world then Laugh2

ObW
X

That doesn't seem too unrealistic, kinda doable....

Hi,
I always wanted to do something in computing like have an input into computer games and even join a group building one but sadly the host stole everything so i ended up with my current one,..... Traffic warden in my home town walking around being abused and shouted at which i hated first but soon warmed to it as customers are not always right" lol