Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite type of jeans?
Hey guys,

So after going shopping for jeans today I noticed that there were loads of different cuts and colours which one could choose from straight, regular, bootcut, tapered and of course skinny haha. I myself bought some amazing tapered jeans which I can tuck into my boots which look fantasic. So I was wondering, what type of jeans do guys prefer? Confusedmile:

Loose fit Mavy blue jeans

I usually go for straight or regular jeans, I think men who are middle aged wearing skinny jeans do look a little silly. Oh and I always go for Joe Bloggs, they are the only jeans I can get that I don't have to turn up, gosh you just can't get a good pair of jeans for a short man...! Rolleyes

I'm not a fan of skinny jeans probably cause I can't fit in them, love tapered jeans though, make you look nice and put together without the loose fabric flapping about. Confusedmile: skinny jeans on older guys do look creepy lol

Usually I wear straight ones during the day and skinny when going out

i like anything as long as thier not skinny jeans:biggrin: and as long i can tuck them in my bootsCool

Those twisted Levis were awesome for a while, fitted so nice; always expensive though!

I personally like the slim fitted style. They're not too snug, unlike skinny jeans.

Keye Wrote:I personally like the slim fitted style. They're not too snug, unlike skinny jeans.

Agreed Confusedmile:

I like slim blue jeans from pac sun. Slims are right before skinny. So tight fitting but doesn't cut off blood flow lol.