Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favourite dessert?
Completely unfair question for someone who likes to eat and likes dessert as much as I do. I would have a hard time thinking of just one. My favorite birthday cake is Orange Chiffon with an orange cream icing that has a boiled base. I really love plum pudding and have been known to swoon with equal fervor in the presence of apple pie, banana pudding and homemade shortbread. No, never could pick just one.

Damn! That mincemeat pie looks good!
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Damn! That mincemeat pie looks good!

it's the white chocolate raspberry cake that activates my taste buds here. i need to find it! where can i get that stuff?

meridannight Wrote:it's the white chocolate raspberry cake that activates my taste buds here. i need to find it! where can i get that stuff?
[MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION]

If you are ever in the San Francisco Bay Area...I will take you to my favorite restaurant where they have white chocolate raspberry cake to die for....

I am usually too full to eat dessert but I get it to go LOL

East, I think I recall some cooking show visiting a pastry and coffee place in Vienna for stand-on-their-own goodies. It is a habit we should take up here.
I bid NO Trump!

East Wrote:[MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION]

If you are ever in the San Francisco Bay Area...I will take you to my favorite restaurant where they have white chocolate raspberry cake to die for....

i will hold you to that, you know. i need to taste that thing!

Peach Melba

My Bahamas cake!!

[Image: yummy-and-more-the-finest-bahamas-cake-o...gCS8r.jpeg]

[Image: cake-chocolate-mousse.jpg]

I have been thinking about it and even though I have only had it twice (both times at Disneyland) I will have to change my answer to Creme Brulee.

I do not have words for just how good Creme Brulee is.

Anything with chocolate, yum yum.

I have this amazing recipe of red fruits mousse, it's so wonderful and easy to make but the calories... Sad