Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your height?
I'm a 5'3 shortie here..

i am 5'6 XD

Why are you asking this?

This thread made me sad *judging*

Wolfpack and Cuddly : we should create a 5'5" club

6'3" --- and I am woefully ignorant about the metric system, but because I just registered I can say with authority that I am 191cm --- somehow, it sounds more impressive in metric lol

I am 5-6. I used to be shorter when i was young.

I have friend who tells me its 33 degrees and hot and i am like what is that. So i think to myself it must be a high number.

6'3". Tall enough to bang my head on things, in other words.

6'6" or 2 Meters. I always know when someone is developing a bald spot or needs their roots touched up. Also, I've spent almost 70 years dancing cheek to sternum. My sternum, their cheek. Just to give you an idea as to how tall inconvenient is...I have a pair of custom made boots that I wanted to come to just below the knee. That's 22". Also, I sort of know when someone needs their chandelier bulbs changed as I'm invited to dinner. In the market sweet little old ladies ask me to get the one on the top and, when I do, they get testy and say it's not the right one....I was this height when I was 13. think about it. I know there are many men who say they'd love to be my height and that might be true, however if they had to live it for six months or so they would find out it's not only inconvenient but expensive.

Kha Wrote:Wolfpack and Cuddly : we should create a 5'5" club

LOL yep Smile I feel such a shorty Wink