Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your nationality?
Irish-German(my blood is actually 8% mix of beer and whisky:biggrin::tongue:

Counselor Wrote:^This...and some Jopi Indian...and English...probably something else...Evidently I descend from a long line of sluts that end up in the US.

No calling of your mum a slut, please.... or else we all descend from sluts. Wink

MisterTinkles Wrote:Thats a lot of words for just meaning "HOE".

Butter

Is Mr T. for Tinkles or for Tactless??? How dare you call Queenie's mumsie a hoe, even if in jest?

Not sure. D;

I'm Malaysian~
My grand father from my father's side was an Indian,but he was probably a mixed too since his skin is fairer than most Indians,while from my mother's side was pure Malay. So that make me quarter Indian,3/4 Malay? Haha.. Also,I've been told my face looks like my late Indian grandfather,but most people here mistake me for Arab. Grlaugh

American Mutt- Mostly Mexican-American with dash of German, Irish, Slovenian, Swiss, French. Part of my roots go back to the first Mennonites in this country and Hans Herr, the leader of the Mennonite movement.

Hans Herr House in Pennsylvania
[Image: 18578-willow-street-hans-herr-house-museum-2.jpg]

I'm Amurkin, my mom's from Panama and my dad's from Illinois. Got roots in Italian, Irish, Scottish, Lithuanian, German, and other things I don't remember or really care about. I care very little about my extended family history and can only really trace it to my great-grandparents at most.

Hi all
I'm South African.

I don't know much about my parentage, as we parted ways rather early in my life..

Maternally Irish I believe
Paternally, if one digs around, this is where things get a mite interesting..

Originally from Dutch who blundered around this pebble called Earth in sailing ships and finally bumped into the Cape (as in Cape Town)

There, as we all know, every man jack of them got involved with the Khoy-san tribe.

Their decendants (mine included) then buggered off (Trekked up to the Transvaal, away from the English, We never liked that lot too much, you know)....

(Mine got involved at the battle of blood river, that trek led by Andries Pretorius where we gave the Zulus a big-time ass-whipping).

Anyhow, because we have direct Khoy-san heritage, which apparantly can be traced back to the origions of man-kind which apparantly emminated from the Cape,

That would make me coloured and not white /caucasian (as most of us Africkaans whities would like to believe), and related to all you wonderful folk in some way!

Now 'ain't that something?

The leg bone's connected to the knee bone,
The knee bone's connected to the thigh bone,
The thigh bone's connected to the hip boneDance

Trial by error

With all this diversity we also see that no matter where you're from there are gays in every culture and country on this planet. Probably one of the most shared features of any human society.

Oh I get it now :3 I'm from Colombia, but my grand father's mom cheated on her husband while he was working his ass off, and fucked a ginger german, then my grand father came and no one is sure who's his real dad, but nobody didn't really care, but everything went clear when he became a grown up and decided to grow facial hair, he has red sideburns, blonde moustache and black hair, and my mom is like... "Latina" but my aunt is all blonde and stuff, I got kinda lucky xD cus when I was a baby my hair was red <33.... andd my dad, I think he has european blood (as most of Americans do) but he's all blonde and blue eyes and white <3 but my genes decided to go latino lol :333 omfg, Bitches can't handle how much I just wrote D: