Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your nationality?
Born in Lothlórien, currently residing in Mirkwood, I hope to move to Grey Havens some day.

In theory I'm of Half Irish and Half Scottish decent - My mother's side hails from Ireland - the man who I call my father hails from Scotland (his family). However there are doubts as to who my real biological father is.

I was born in the United States of America, but I do not consider myself 'American'. but then I don't consider myself fully human either... The species perturbs me in unsettling ways to where I no longer wish to associate with it, or be consider one of them.

Lots of humans in my life, little in the way of humanity.

I'm American by happenstance of birth. Family heritage flowed from England (Manchester), Germany, and the Kingdom of Bohemia (now part of Czech Republic). My fantasy self (one of them anyway) is heir to the Bohemian throne.

You may kiss my ring. Wink

I am South African, but my surname is French, although my family escaped to SA in the 1700's to avoid persecution.

Human.

Oh...more labels??
In that case......
[Image: bsfromtx-5.jpg]

British. European. Terran.

I was born in Colonial Hong Kong but am a New Zealander by naturalisation.

I'm U.S.A-American but as far as heritage goes, I'm half psychotic (my mother's side)- oh wait, we're talking about nationality, right.....so half Polish- and half whatever my dad is, must be some British I guess 'cause my last name's British-sounding.

Malaysian Smile

I'm Swedish, or if more detailed, I'm biologically only half Swede, I think. My grand mother on my fathers side is adopted from the Netherlands during the end of the WW2, my real grand father on my mothers side is Norwegian, but no one has ever meet him except my granny heh ^^ But we also got very strong roots in the family from Belgium during the 1700-1800's (Both mother and fathers side)
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

English/Irish. Apparently I'm a younger lookalike of one of my Irish relatives.