Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your role?
lauj Wrote:When ever I play skyrim, I'm always an archer or an assassin type character and my alignment was I guess always the good guy. I never killed anything I didn't need to. I also like playing the support role in video games, healers or guys that give buffs.

A good assassin? That's interesting. You can slip into villain's base and kill the leader without having to spill civilians blood. Yay!!

(Adam) I haven't played RPGs in ages, but I was usually a Wizard/Spellcaster and almost always Chaotic - Evil.

...more fun that being good...Darkangel

Frente Wrote:I am usually classes similar to acolytes or mages. If I had to be one in real life I would probably be a Mesmer (class from Guild Wars 2) Smile

What is a Mesmer? I've never played Guild Wars Smile

Neutral Good Cleric.

Also just as an aside... clerics were originally front-line fighters who could wear the best armor and fought nearly as well as fighters. I hate how videogames have slowly turned the role (under various different names) into merely a guy in pajamas who is completely helpless in a fight and just spams healing spells at other people.

What ever happened to hide and seek? It was easy on the power grid.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:What ever happened to hide and seek? It was easy on the power grid.

You mean before parents were convinced every after school special about a kid being abducted off the street would happen to them?

JimmyDalton Wrote:Yes, being able to manipulate your surroundings is too tempting. Any spell you'd like to master as a Wizard?

I'd make myself a one-man version of the Charmed sisters. I'd master telekensis, time-freezing and seeing the future.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

No option here for an ageing slut...or prostitute
Like me...
So I'M out...

Anocxu Wrote:No option here for an ageing slut...or prostitute
Like me...
So I'M out...

LOL... you can always be an assassin who stabs his victim after sucks him dry, or a bard with the power that can charm enemies Big Grin

JimmyDalton Wrote:LOL... you can always be an assassin who stabs his victim after sucks him dry, or a bard with the power that can charm enemies Big Grin
I'M in !!!
[emoji1]