Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your star sign?
hahahaha

come on - it was GREAT!

Scorpio

Crap... I always knew I was going to get murdered XD but then again, I AM a son-of-a-bitch... most people hate me bacause it's fun to throw logic in their faces... xD well, atleast I'll die happy... I hope..

PISCES (February 19-March 20): You have a vivid imagination and often think that you are being followed by the FBI or CIA. You have minor influence on your friends and people resent you for flaunting you power. You lack confidence and are generally a dip-shit.

only the bold is true lol

Whoot! i am stubborn and I work like hell, otherwise I wouldn't be where I am right now. I have been called a communist, but that was when I told my roommates to be quiet when they were having a party the night before I had a midterm.

Fair play I think those are hilaaaaaaaarious Lol2

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

SCORPIO (October 23-November 21): The worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are the perfect son of a bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered.

I am most definitely the worst of the lot, and certainly cannot be trusted. My lack of ethics has not yet helped me climb to the pinnacle of sucess in business, but hey, I'm still young and my conscience hasn't bothered me once yet, no matter how many little people I step on. I am the perfect son of a bitch, after all I get called that at least once a day so it must be true. Still alive, but not for lack of trying by all the Iraqis.

Gotta love how funny these things are.:biggrin:

LIBRA

Venereal disease? Lmfao!