Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
catholic school views
well, i go to a catholic school and this year we had a "human sexuality" class, and of course they teach you that masturbating is wrong and sex is supposed to be something between a man and a woman, and well
1) it's too late, i've already masturbated
2) i never really plan on having sex with a woman
so i guess i'm just looking for some reassurance.

thanks people

YoUnGaY33 Wrote:well, i go to a catholic school and this year we had a "human sexuality" class, and of course they teach you that masturbating is wrong and sex is supposed to be something between a man and a woman, and well

thanks people

haha and they just endup teaching the opposite in college! no wonder guys ur age gets all confused and frustrated. either way do what u feel is best!Wink

Masturbation makes you blind!!!!!!!!

Just kidding hehe A lot of things have been said about masturbation and sex that have been proved wrong later on by people with more solid opinions. The same i see it happening now with homosexuality. Old rules and ideas on what homosexuality is have or still being reformed. Gay rights are now in a very good point in most countries, by the time you are lets say 18 God knows what changes will happen maybe we will have the first Pope coming out !!! Rolleyes

spotysocks Wrote:by the time you are lets say 18 God knows what changes will happen maybe we will have the first Pope coming out !!! Rolleyes

xD xD I almost fall of my chair.... That would be the end of the world, indeed...

Well, youngay, those are the things that start to make you feel as if you were going against the world just by being sexually attracted to men. All this topic has to do with my 'investigation' ,let's say, in 'Why do religious people do not approve of homosexuality?' thread in this forum; to which i recieved only one - brief - reply... ¬.¬

By the way, I was asking myself: Dou you feel satisfied with being gay (to yourself, at least, as you're inside the closet) or you actually feel you have to be opposite?

YoUnGaY33 Wrote:well, i go to a catholic school and this year we had a "human sexuality" class, and of course they teach you that masturbating is wrong and sex is supposed to be something between a man and a woman, and well

thanks people

I'm no expert but i hate to burst peoples bubbles but Religion is just something to make people feel secure and comforted about death so:
1)Masterbation IS good
2)It could all change as your hormones are runnig amok wiv ya feelings so heres the reassurance enjoy it whilst it lasts kid and don't take no notice of *religion*. Hope it has helped.Happy Cool