Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What it feels like...
The trouble with gayspeach on my opinion (as like any other pages, facebook etc) is that no matter how hard the support will bget from others, it seems quite unrealistic in a way, as for I've never heard or seen any of you, bloody hell I don't even got a pic of me as I am to scared to come out, even to those that supports me. I feel deep empathy for you and what you wrote and hope the tables will turn for you Smile Use your Wisdom to bring those down who spit on you and not letting your sense bring you down with they're hate.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I'm so sorry to hear about how you feel
I know what it's like to want to commit suicide, but it seems to me that your misery is in part do to changeable or time contingent circumstances. What they say about suicide being a permanent solution to a temporary problem especially applies to you for various reasons.

First off you're 16 and I assume in High School. Everyone knows that High School is like the worst time ever. You have to deal with: stupid social hierarchies, overprivilidged jocks and cheerleaders, bad teachers, hormones driving you crazy or making your peers act insane, and even for some people bullying. That's just off the top of my head. But High School will END! And University will be MUCH better!

Secondly you live in Layton, which I've never heard of, so it can't be that big of a place. Once you have the chance to leave "small-town America", you'll see that there are places where you can make- out or hold hands publicly with your lover and no one will stare.

You're a handsome/ attractive/ good- looking guy (pictures don't lie) and you'll surely find a boyfriend. Believe me, if I with my "unique characteristics" can find a great boyfriend, I'm certain you can.

Listen to Rainbowmum, Dfiant, and Bowyn, they know what their talking about.
Hope you feel better.
Bighug

What helped me through high school was poetry, I wrote all my feelings down and it did help alot. I took my pain and turned it into something positive.

Try that, Let you're mind free (:

Bighug

It Gets Better.