Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of DRUNK are you?
happy/fun/easygoing kind(based of two times where one i got buzzed(thanks captain Morgan!) and one time i got high( i found a pot cookie,yaaaay!).

depends on my mood and what i'm drinking Smile

Dont drink often but when do, usually get really chatty, chilled out, an usually dont know when to stop and end up crashing out

I'm a cuddly drunk as long as my bf is around. Otherwise just a bit more chatty.

Counselor Wrote:I'm a fun drunk.

Ive heard a lot of people use that....

Exactly what is a "fun" drunk?????

I'm a fun drunk, much more likely to sing but less likely to remember all the words. But then, I like to sing in bars when I'm sober. I like to drink, mostly micro-brews and occasional wine, but I rarely overdo it.

When I first started drinking on a regular basis, I had a friend who often joined us but never drank himself. I asked him one night what I was like when I was drunk. He thought a moment and replied, "You're just more you!" I liked that. Beerchug

I'm an easygoing quiet drunk, the morning after I'm one who doesn't get a hangover. I try not to get drunk these days though.

Amorous/depressed.
The latter makes sense considering alcohol being a depressant.

I don't drink alcohol though, unless others buy it for me.

I don't drink alchohol...apologies.

I could say I'm a "fun drunk".

Generally when I'm sober I'm far shyer and less talkative. Give me a few drinks and I do a lot of talking and a lot of laughing.. and being social becomes FAR easier. Oh, and if I have a few more drinks I'll even karaoke and butcher your favorite songs :p..lol.