Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of DRUNK are you?
Not so! Just drink and drive sans license! They'll never be able to identify you! You'll be a mystery man and slink off in the night only to be found passed out naked in the woods in a pool of your own fluids

Sadly I actully do have a car (As in my family gave it to me as they didn't wnat it) but it needs repaired

I'm actually a fun drunk. My friends tell me how much more fun I am than when I dont drink lol

Well it depends on what type of drunk I'm trying to get. If it's a house party and I can crash there then I get on the waste and if I'm going out dancing I get pissed but I still act pretty much the same as sober me but I just dance more.

Sow how many drunks become like kids?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/reasons...unk-adults

I don't really like the taste of alcohol (and hate the hangover), so only drink a few times a yr, for the feeling of being drunk. I become a happy drunk who wants a hug.
Also, after a few drinks I'll get up on the dancefloor - something I'd never do when sober. Far too self concious otherwise, but a few lagers and the inhibitions go out the window, and no longer care how dumb my dance moves look. Dance like there's no one watching.

Fun and horny.
But I don't get drunk cause I really hate the hangover, the day after.
I know my limit.

But I enjoy funny-kid drunk people. One of mine friend go crazy when is drunk, he strips in public, dance, scream, put his (and your...) pants on his head, food, everything... XD
And the day after: "Why I woke up naked in the shower? Why my dick is colored with a blue marker? What have you made with me?" XD

It actually depends on my mood annnnnd the people around me and if I had a fucking goooooosh time... Like last night. I had a cape and I got maybe a bit drunk and then I started again in the morning. BEER FOR BREAKFAST IS BEER... I couldn't think of anything better to say than that u.u

Usually I am a social drunk. Not often am I a horny drunk.
Sometimes I'm a wet drunk (last night we ran into the sea)
I can also be an awksquid drunk when I've been in the herb first.
I can even be a dancing drunk
Or every so often I am a cyber drunk......... (now)

well 1st of all i don't like beer... I am the funny drunk guy, i am peacefull, start to strip or dirty dance. i tend to kiss and start to make out with anyone who whispers in my ear. Though i am not the whore type, a kiss with a stranger means nothing to me , it;s practice

mihai Wrote:well 1st of all i don't like beer... I am the funny drunk guy, i am peacefull, start to strip or dirty dance. i tend to kiss and start to make out with anyone who whispers in my ear. Though i am not the whore type, a kiss with a stranger means nothing to me , it;s practice

I don't need kissing practice I'm already the best kisser I know :F

Also I am a bit straight up when I'm pissed. Can make for some confrontation. Not that it's a bad thing. Once I made a guy cry cos his cooking was shit and I told him... Opps