Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of drunk are you?
I have not had a drink in over 25 years now...I am an alcoholic.

When I did drink..I was WILD...and generally friendly...but usually wild. I did crazy things...

..oh yeah...I was also a slut when I was drunk...I was kind of a slut when I was sober too:biggrin: but when I was drunk I was a bad boy.Wink

When I get drunk I want to dance and sing.
NO sitting around at home with beer, I need tequila shots in a club with good looking men!

But since I go wild when I am drunk, wake up the next day feeling depressed, and go back to my depressed self again, I have been sober for quite a wile now.
I do miss the partying, but at the same time, its a relief to be able to wake up every morning not aving to worry about what might have done last night. Big Grin

im for harsh drunk laws so i dont make light of drunks and i find them boring

but i like maybe a beer a day- 3 beers i dont like much

one gay bar here -the only gay bar in town i think i read had the most drunk drivers exiting the bar and caught -how do they know ? the cops ask them? they lie?-ive never been there and it stinks yet i was at the other one years ago

Breathalyzers can be illegal at point zero to .08 depending on the state /country

it was .15 here in 1967

but maybe there is no gay bar here and they just say it is , so its complicated -gay bars arent like they were in the 60s i guess

a lot of college guys drink and drive and this is a college town

I'm a serious drunk. When I drink its all business and that business is to get more drink.

It depends on the frame of mind I am in when I start to get drunk. I either loosen up quite a bit, as I am shy . . . or I dwell on negative things. I've never blacked out, forgotten what I did, or done anything that would really be considered outlandish.