Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of drunk are you?
Bless you heart Aunty , you are such a sweet man.

As for me I am a very happy drunk, although it has been a very long time.
I like to dance, and it does not matter what surface it's on. LOL

Rainbowmum Wrote:Bless you heart Aunty , you are such a sweet man.

As for me I am a very happy drunk, although it has been a very long time.
I like to dance, and it does not matter what surface it's on. LOL

I am a sweet person at heart and will help a stranger when needing help however i wont tolerate abuse and will be blunt if your drunk as being nice doesnt work so stern stiff conversations is whats in order

Zet Wrote:I rarely drink cause mostly in general I am the Depressed and aggressive drunk :frown:. Always starts with thinking "I've never too good" and ending up thinking "You bloody judge me you fucking clown!? #Smack#".

no need for sad face mate - im sure lots of us have been there too, if u do drink just try to be with positive mates , drink is a depressant anyway so if ur feeling that way out then it will prob not make things better

I've only been drunk twice. I get very happy, affable and huggy with my friends. I develop an outrageous craving for something like hamburgers, I eat and then lay down on the floor in misery after overeating but there is usually some giggling in there.Rolleyes Twice was enough. Laugh

I'm always Drunk :3 ... on life that isBiggrinflip . I'm actually not able to drink legally >.> not that I'd want to anyway, because I've seen the way it affects people and I don't really want that to happen to me (violence/etc). I actually had a friend in Chicago(was like a penpal thing, but for gays) who was raped after he passed out drunk and got HiV Cry .

At family functions, i'm like the alcohol police and monitor all alcohol consumption Biggthumpup , even when i'm dancing or playing music or something. I just give whoever it is; "The Eye"Smileyshot2

Although, my mom confessed to me that once, when I was a baby and was teething, she gave me a teensy bit of scotch, as that is a old remedy for babys who are teething, to numb the pain. -.-, although I think she was trying to get me drunk Laugh.

I've never been drunk to be fair, I drink the odd 1-3 drinks and then stop because I don't like the thought of going past the tipsy stage - getting drunk to me seems rather pointless and well, I also do not like the thought of possibly throwing up or having a hangover - but generally, I'm fairly happy/giggly and talkative when tipsy so I assume that'd be the case "if" drunk. Not willing to test that theory though anytime soon! heh I have found though that if something serious occurs I seem to instantly, or fairly instantly sober up from being tipsy - hold my tongue, but take action if necessary (not fighting or so!) just calming the situation etc

I picked that I'm a happy drunk, and a flirtatous drunk.

I can get very jokey and funny when I'm drunk, and I'll start to get flirtatous as I like to kiss/make out and will make out with almost anyone.

There are pics of me making out with women when I'm drunk, but I do it just for fun.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I'm an Amorous Drunk. :redface:
If i don't have anyone to be amorous towards, and i don't get amorous towards just anyone, it has to be someone i have feelings for, i get depressed.:frown:

What would Amorous come under?:confused:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Sounds to me she was mentally ill rather than merely drunk.

As for me, I'm not sure what to label myself as. I almost never get drunk. As far as I can tell, I pretty much stay me when I am drunk, only with poorer judgment, slower mentally & physically and more clumsy. Also, my sex drive drops to about zero.

And because it's hard for me to read or use the internet while drunk and other projects also have to be put off, I'll sometimes do housework, including in the wee hours if I can't sleep (I even started waxing the kitchen floor once). Luckily I have some sense, like once when I lived with others I pulled out the vacuum at about 2 AM but realized everyone was sleeping before I turned it on.

I once got drunk while watching It's a Wonderful Life, and the wish turning dark reminded me of the BtVS ep: The Wish, and I decided since I watched HER movie, she could watch mine. With my judgment impaired I asked the kids (7 and 12) if they wanted to see it and they did once I warned it might be a little scary, and they all liked it enough that I showed the sequel to it (luckily the kids were ok with it and seemed to understand it well enough to enjoy the story).

Afterwards, my girl wanted to see the Hannah ep where she makes a wish and regretted that Disney wasn't selling the season it came on yet so I said the internet probably had it, and sure enough I was able to find it so we could watch it together (followed by a Kim Possible Christmas special to watch again, and I think I laughed more watching again drunk than I did the first time watching it sober). I wouldn't have thought I was that drunk, but I kept mistyping the keys until finally I had her do the typing so we could watch it, which goes to show how fumbling my fingers were.

The most extreme thing that's happened was I had way too much to drink on New Years and though I have no memory of it I had a fascinating conversation about Thelema with others (they told me of it, and what I said sounds like me, and I regretted I couldn't recall it at all). It ended with our designated driver dropping us off at our respective homes and for some reason we usually walked the person being dropped off in and stayed for a few minutes before going on, and that happened when it was our turn (me and my then girlfriend). I could barely keep my eyes open so I thought a hot shower would wake me up for a few minutes and did so. The last memory I have is stepping out and loving the steam. I woke up the next day naked in bed.

Asking what happened I found I'd walked out with a towel wrapped around me, dropped it to reveal myself completely naked as I laid on the couch and put my head in my girlfriend's lap and promptly went to sleep. She said it brought all conversation to a complete halt and she chased everyone out while I remained asleep. After struggling to wake me up after everyone was gone she said I--with her help--walked to bed while mumbling. To this day I don't remember it. I wish the same could be said for those who were there.

I'm a happy drunk, one night when I was completely wasted I poured flower all over myself (no idea where the flower came from) and ran around my friends yard yelling "I'm the ghost of chistmas past bitches".