Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of music do you like?
Feel free to share the list of your favorite songs, let's see who matches my taste the most...

I like songs by the Carpenters and the Beatles.

And Micheal Buble and Lady Antebellum Smile

bluedragon Wrote:I like songs by the Carpenters and the Beatles.

And Micheal Buble and Lady Antebellum Smile

OMG... I especially love the song " need you now" that song has always been my favorate since 2010.. and even i still listen to it and never get enough of it.. <3

Long time no see my friend :biggrin:, for me it's something tender and sweat like the beatles, ABBA. But i also like something weird and crazy like Madonna and Lady Gaga.

verysimple Wrote:OMG... I especially love the song " need you now" that song has always been my favorate since 2010.. and even i still listen to it and never get enough of it.. <3

Yup that song is really nice Smile I love it alot too Smile

OneRepublic, Bruce Springsteen, Kid Rock, Mötley Crüe, Johann Strauss, Luigi Boccherini, Kings of Leon, Marilyn Manson, Godsmack, Whitesnake, Uriah Heep, Snow Patrol, Guns'n'Roses, Eros Ramazzotti, Augustana, Breaking Benjamin....

off the top of my head.

Folk Rock, fave. is Simon and Garfunkel

hard rock, metal.
alice in chains, soundgarden, guns n roses, aerosmith, zeppelin, jeff buckley, metallica, big wreck, rocco deluca

Indie rock, 70s and 80s pop and rock, post-punk, new wave, "early music", baroque, 70s soul and funk, 50s and 60s easy listening.

Lex

Geez, I listen to everything....club/dance, country, rock, pop, ballads, some hip-hop, the list can go on and on.

I've posted this before, but my favorite genre of music is freestyle, which was popular from the mid-80s to mid-90s.

If you take Spanish sounds like salsa and merengue and mix it with 'pop', and you have freestyle. Here is a 2 minute commercial for a 2 CD set, feature music from a number of freestyle acts.

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!