Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of person would you refuse to befriend?
I know it may seem mean, but anyone who mentions jesus 500,000 in a simple conversation. I've ran into a bunch. and it truly makes me want to hit them.

Mick

With me friends and people I know are two different things. I've got maybe three or four friends and a few hundred people I know. I won't be friends with takers that give me "Oh you're not using that so can I have it?" on everything I'm putting up to store for later or that every time I turn around are asking if I have something or, people that don't try and just want the world to hand them a living.

Here not much choice but to put up with racists because it's still the south but I won't put up with one that says too much bad about other colors of skin. Drugs and booze don't bother me as long as you don't come over here messed up or messing up my things because it's your body so ruin it if you want to just not in my house except pot because it doesn't make you crazy like other stuff does.

Sexuality and who you live with, how you keep house and all don't matter but if you're a total slob and have bugs then I won't go over to your house ever. If you can't make your kids mind then they can't be here and I won't go there I like kids just not pesky brats that don't stay out of stuff and don't do as they're told.

Hayden Wrote:This is why the inventor of the sarcasm is going to be a millionaire.

THAT's what I read, and I lolled. Then I re-read it, and did not lol as much as before.

Counselor Wrote:THAT's what I read, and I lolled. Then I re-read it, and did not lol as much as before.

Yeah... after a couple re-reads I'm not laughing as much either.