Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of phone do you have?
iPhone 5. Before this one I had an iPhone 4. I'm an Apple fan boy, and I might as well admit it now.

EricShay Wrote:iPhone 5. Before this one I had an iPhone 4. I'm an Apple fan boy, and I might as well admit it now.

My friend is like that, hes got a Macbook Pro, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Mac Mini and a Time Capsule. I call him "the iMan".

Chas Wrote:My friend is like that, hes got a Macbook Pro, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Mac Mini and a Time Capsule. I call him "the iMan".

My nickname at the university I go to is "Apple".

BlackBerry all the way. It's all I've ever used. I upgraded to the Z10 the day it came out

rmf Wrote:BlackBerry all the way. It's all I've ever used. I upgraded to the Z10 the day it came out

I can't help but feel a smidgen of nationalism is playing a role here.:tongue:

A Blackberry Curve.

Although, I have an iPod 4, and Samsung Galaxy Tab and I soon plan to upgrade to a LG Nexus 4 when it finally arrives on the island! We're out of stock lol

I got a samsung galaxy s3 mini

It's perfect. Fits in my hand and it's not so big like its big brother. It has more than I expected (I had a windows phone so... you can imagine). Battery it's not a problem and sound and lot of options are perfect.

I have a cheapy 'ol flip top. But! .....

I have a friend Herman who is 83. We met when I was thirteen doing community theatre. He's an old retired actor from New York. Always has a story about working with this so-and-so and that so-and-so (supposedly, Robert Redford still owes him 10 for a golf game). Anyway...

He's not too tech savvy. He's never touched a computer and he just got his first cell phone a couple months ago, a cheappy flippy like mine. I actually spent an hour with him a couple of weeks ago teaching him where to go in the menu to access the FM radio on it.

That's the context, here's the kicker. About a week ago I get a message from him that goes something like, "Uh yeah Wade.... it's the 'ol Leprechaun (that's what he calls himself). I need some help. I just got a new phone. I won some sort of drawing on the local radio station. They entered me because I donate 'em money, you know. So I'm going to get this new phone now and I was hoping you help me figure it out. I guess its called an, uh..... and I phone? It's an iPhone 5 I think is what they called it. Anyway, I think I have to change service providers, could you figure this out with me? Thanks."

He has a goddamn iPhone 5 and he's the absolute last person who would want one. It's going to be fun seeing what his reaction is going to be with it.

LOL Wade,
thanks for making me chuckle a lot :biggrin:

Gosh I don't like smartphones, for many reasons, the battery life, the addiction to social network, games etc.

But just this morning my medieval nokia will not turn on.. °_°