Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What made you happy today?
A phone call from my sister.

I wonder who that was Nick Wink

this site makes me happy Smile
and here's something to make someone else happy

Sometimes...when you cry...no one sees your tears...

Sometimes...when you are worried...no one sees your pain...

Sometimes...when you are happy...no one sees your smile...

But fart just one time...
Smile

It was warm today Big Grin

truthfully, stuff isn't so great right now, but I'm still feeling positive, cause I've dealt with a few inner demons over the past few months, and am feeling better in general then I have in a long time

My little nephew. I like how little kids tend to laugh so hard they even can't take a deep breath :biggrin: Yeah, he knows how to scream too. But the giggling was the high point today.

Having some thoughts for my man who went to check out a concert venue to sing in next month... I like that he can be creative with songs and music.... I makes me smile thinking of him... Confusedmile:

Sweet and sour meat balls for breakfast!
It was amazing. I walked a 45mins to get home and was hungry and I looked in the fridge was surprised to see meat balls my mum made.

A customer of mine today who was using a walker had a really strange look on her face and I could tell she was in pain which she confirmed and just before she left she told me she was in alot of pain and scared because she was having her hip replaced and I told her about the number of people who I know who have had hip replacements and how happy they are and relived they are out of pain and she lit up...and she continued to smile and I know she had forgotten about her pain if even for a few minutes and was much less nervous about getting the operation...I was happy that I could do that for her. I could tell she was a really cool lady and so it was a privilege.

Thank you so much guys for taking part in the game. It's wonderful and heartwarming reading Smile

Nick9 Wrote:Thank you so much guys for taking part in the game. It's wonderful and heartwarming reading Smile
like my meat balls Smile