Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What made you happy today?
The small stuff today that made me happy - I got to walk to my workplace with my coworker from the train station, my iced coffee, seeing the delicious sandwich my coworker made, my yougurt parfait...

Just having good friends over for most of the day.

My BF came back from his business trip. My dog was so happy to see him too.

I donated blood for the very first time Smile

It's National Puppy Day today,....that made me smile when I saw that. I am a sucker for puppies...it is the easiest way to manipulate me....use a puppyWink

Got a call from friends I'm on my way to visit, letting me know that they anticipate my arrival with great joy! Haven't seen them in quite a while... I'm really happy!!!! :biggrin:

Kiid Wrote:like my meat balls Smile

That woke me up pretty quickly this morning, and made me happy.

can you be more specific?

East Wrote:It's National Puppy Day today,....that made me smile when I saw that. I am a sucker for puppies...it is the easiest way to manipulate me....use a puppyWink
PuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppy

On your knees bitch RoflBighug

Oh that made me happy Smile

my physio worked on my arm today and made the pain bareable,,, he did a great job and even hurt his own thumbs as he compressed the nerve so we could work on it - he's a star in my book

matty7 Wrote:my physio worked on my arm today and made the pain bareable,,, he did a great job and even hurt his own thumbs as he compressed the nerve so we could work on it - he's a star in my book

try a cherry-stone bag - as long as it not a infection.... heaten over boiling water and use a towel to protect from to much heat... it works.
[Image: kirschkernkissen_gross.jpg]

image by http://www.SanRoBi.com