Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What made you happy today?
thanks fenris mate - on this type of repetative injury ive got to use cold thearapy on it so the physio says , ive got an elbow wrap that has a freeze pack in it , do it about 3 times a day, it does work but just struggling at the moment because of things i had to do at work = next week i should be a lot better i hope

matty7 Wrote:thanks fenris mate - on this type of repetative injury ive got to use cold thearapy on it so the physio says , ive got an elbow wrap that has a freeze pack in it , do it about 3 times a day, it does work but just struggling at the moment because of things i had to do at work = next week i should be a lot better i hope

sounds bad... but now I understand what it is. That takes a long time... hope it gets better Confusedmile:

dfiant Wrote:PuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppyPuppy

On your knees bitch RoflBighug

Oh that made me happy Smile

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

...uh...OK...but ya gotta talk dirty:biggrin:

Seeing The Hunger Games with perhaps one of my only "true" friends and rather.. "close" friend :redface:

Hanging with mah bruddah Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Just a few things today Wink .

1) I set-up Lily's new tank- exhausting, but rewarding Smile

2) Played some Bach and Beethoven.

3) Rehearsed with my old String Ensemble

4) Being half black and half white Smile - best of both worlds, none of the bad :p .
(This is everyday Rofl )

Let's see how tomorrow fares. Saturdays and Sundays always have me busy :tongue: , cause they're my Music days...all day :p.

I was able to take the garbage out in timefor the pick up!

matty7 Wrote:my physio worked on my arm today and made the pain bareable,,, he did a great job and even hurt his own thumbs as he compressed the nerve so we could work on it - he's a star in my book

Are you okay, Matty? What happened? Anyway I wish you a speed recovery. Get well and stay strong, Matty.

Work wise - Past few months have been quite hellish. I was under a huge stress etc. It really tore me apart.

Things finally getting back in shape.

Our company is having a property (real estate) exhibition today and also tomorrow. I, as their designer had to work my ass off to produce marketing materials for the company. Designing newspaper ad was one of the things I had to do.

Few weeks ago, I really screwed up my newspaper ad due to stress and pressure from my work, client and headquarter in Hong Kong. It was the lowest point of my life as a designer. I have been designing newspaper ad since 2009 and never screwed up.

This week I struck back. I gave my all for this week's newspaper ad. I was happy with it and finally I can say I have a new material to put inside my portfolio.

This morning I received a text message from my boss. She just saw the ad.

[Image: Iphone-SP.jpg]

So happy for you Jay!