Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What makes you feel gay?
What makes you feel gay?

Perfume. Definitely. When I spray perfume in the morning, I feel so gay.

I even use woman's perfume, like DG The One... I think the smell is so heavenly, I should wear it.

Taking photograph. I feel gay when I take photograph of places, things... It's the kind of gay feel that I really like. And feel very comfortable with. I don't mind being gay if it meant taking photographs all day.

Sex. Thinking about sex makes me feel gay. Mainly because I'm thinking of gay sex, but also because it makes me feel very honest. I feel I'm being honest to myself by allowing myself to have sex the way I feel like it.

And then there are other things that strikes me as being gay...

So, what makes you feel gay?

I'm not sure I understand the question unless you are using the word "gay" in its more traditional sense of "happy". Otherwise gay is not something I feel, it's more something I am.

YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE, honey... (in reference to a song from LA CAGE AUX FOLLES) Wink

Marshlander : Hm.... if you replace the word 'gay' with 'feminine'...

What makes you feel 'feminine'?

That's the question.

-------

A part of me denies it. A big part of me actually.

The feminine feelings that I am capable of having, is restrained because of this denial. The denial makes me stop thinking about the 'gay' feeling I get when I spray perfume in the morning.

Instead of smelling the fragrance and appreciating the good smell, I tell myself,

"It's so gay to wear perfume, but it's better than stinking like sweat."

But once the little droplets of perfume lands on my skin... my clothes... and radiates its fragrance around my body, and I smell my own scent, I feel so... sexy. And attractive. In a very feminine way.

IT's totally different feeling of feeling sexy and attractive as I would feel at a gym after a work out. After work out at the gym, I'm more like,

"Booha! I'm STRONG! I got muscles! I can break chopsticks!! I'm SUPERMAN!"

But the perfume sexy is more like,

"Um... yummy... the smell is so delicious, I want to eat myself!"

Anyway....

What was I saying?

Oh, the feminine feeling... yeah...

you want to eat yourself!!!!! oh my!

Today I'm wearing CK One. It's not VERY feminine, just little bit. I think CK One is considered 'Unisex'....

Love the smell. So... sweet and delicious. :biggrin:

DK Apple... another delicious smell.

I realize gay is a 'state of being'.

Wearing woman's underwear does not make me gay, but it stimulates me to be in the state of being gay.

It's not what you do that makes you gay.

If I'm gay, I'm gay whatever I do. Reading a newspaper. Taking a photograph. Drinking a cup of coffee. Driving my car.

Everything I do becomes gay.

If I am really gay, then it should be that way. But it's not.

I have to do certain things, or think certain thoughts to put me in a state of being gay. It's ON and OFF thing.

If it can be turned off, how did it exist in the first place?
If it can be turned on, how can it disappear?

Amigo Wrote:Marshlander : Hm.... if you replace the word 'gay' with 'feminine'...

That's the question.

Personally, I intensely dislike anything that makes me feel feminine.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Amigo Wrote:Marshlander : Hm.... if you replace the word 'gay' with 'feminine'...

That's the question ...
Interesting ... I'm trying to think whether I've ever experienced, or indeed wish to experience, anything that makes me feel feminine. I am not normally aggressive, competitive or particularly ambitious. I am very happy identifying as masculine even though I have little interest in many of the more traditionally masculine pursuits. Some people may have joked in my earlier years that my urge to care for children has bordered on the maternal, but I don't experience it as being remotely feminine.

Could it be that because I don't feel the need to prove my masculine credentials that I don't need to be feminine either? If I say so myself I guess I'm fairly well balanced on that score.